Raconteurs New Album to be released in 2019

Stylophones to Rob Jones
User avatar
anonymousbrunette
Little People
Posts: 3791
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 4:01 am
Location: Washington, DC
Contact:

Raconteurs New Album to be released in 2019

Post by anonymousbrunette » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:15 pm

By far the most exciting news from the Vault #38 release:

"For our 7" for this package, we have something very special: the first NEW songs in ten years from recent sessions that will ultimately result in a new Raconteurs album in 2019!! That's right, we're not giving you track titles or even letting your hear a snippet. You'll have to wait until this package hits your doorstep. The time for you all to get pretty dang excited about what is to come next year begins right... NOW!'

Best news I've heard out of TMR in a long time and currently the only reason to look forward to 2019. Crossed fingers for a supporting tour.
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org

User avatar
love_islander
Little People
Posts: 4642
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:12 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Re: Raconteurs New Album to be released in 2019

Post by love_islander » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:00 am

and a raconteurs trip to Oz - haven't had the pleasure yet!

I Ate The Walrus
Little Cream Soda
Posts: 112
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:54 am

Re: Raconteurs New Album to be released in 2019

Post by I Ate The Walrus » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:07 am

love_islander wrote:and a raconteurs trip to Oz - haven't had the pleasure yet!
Don't you mean the Saboteurs?

Not getting my hopes up. Two straight JW tours and Australia has been left out.

User avatar
pj101ca
Little Acorn
Posts: 713
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:46 am
Location: Gas Station Bathroom

Re: Raconteurs New Album to be released in 2019

Post by pj101ca » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:51 pm

New Racs??


I'm back baby!!

User avatar
Bikedo
Little Ghost
Posts: 2758
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:44 pm

Re: Raconteurs New Album to be released in 2019

Post by Bikedo » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:05 pm

Still hibernating but do wake me up in 2019.
Raconteurs fuck yeah.
I'd like to sleep 100 days, my feeling has gone, flesh cold and numb.

User avatar
shaneoftheroad
Little People
Posts: 4862
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:17 am
Location: Owensboro, KY

Re: Raconteurs New Album to be released in 2019

Post by shaneoftheroad » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:00 pm

d2qa wrote:Someone asked in Patrick Keeler's Instagram account if we could expect a tour of the Raconteurs in 2019. He liked the post. :thumbup:
And Dominic said on his Instagram he can guarantee Jack doesn't have any SOLO dates planned for 2019. Went out of his way to say "solo." Could be nothing but I do smell some Raconteurs shows.

User avatar
bh1644
Little Ghost
Posts: 1809
Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 11:25 pm
Location: Go Mavs!

Re: Raconteurs New Album to be released in 2019

Post by bh1644 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:25 pm

I haven't been this excited about a Vault Package/New Album/Possible Tour in a very long time!
<bh1644> @Jack White was front and center last night in Shreveport, thanks for the best musical experience of my life
<Jack White> @bh1644 glad you were there.

User avatar
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper
Posts: 9709
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:39 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Raconteurs New Album to be released in 2019

Post by arewhyehen » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:14 pm

shaneoftheroad wrote:
d2qa wrote:Someone asked in Patrick Keeler's Instagram account if we could expect a tour of the Raconteurs in 2019. He liked the post. :thumbup:
And Dominic said on his Instagram he can guarantee Jack doesn't have any SOLO dates planned for 2019. Went out of his way to say "solo." Could be nothing but I do smell some Raconteurs shows.
Hope so dude! I will see you there

User avatar
shaneoftheroad
Little People
Posts: 4862
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:17 am
Location: Owensboro, KY

Re: Raconteurs New Album to be released in 2019

Post by shaneoftheroad » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:04 am

arewhyehen wrote:
shaneoftheroad wrote:
d2qa wrote:Someone asked in Patrick Keeler's Instagram account if we could expect a tour of the Raconteurs in 2019. He liked the post. :thumbup:
And Dominic said on his Instagram he can guarantee Jack doesn't have any SOLO dates planned for 2019. Went out of his way to say "solo." Could be nothing but I do smell some Raconteurs shows.
Hope so dude! I will see you there
Oh, no doubt.

chaptertwentyone
Little Ghost
Posts: 3302
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:48 pm

Re: Raconteurs New Album to be released in 2019

Post by chaptertwentyone » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:00 pm

Well, it’s oficially complete!
What are we thinking?
Accompanying Vault/special edition package announced to coincide with the big anniversary weekend?
Let’s speculate.
“I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA STAB HIM RIGHT IN THE BACK
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
AND HE’LL NEVER COME BACK
‘MEMBER THAT?”

User avatar
shaneoftheroad
Little People
Posts: 4862
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:17 am
Location: Owensboro, KY

Re: Raconteurs New Album to be released in 2019

Post by shaneoftheroad » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:14 pm

Knowing these guys they could potentially release the damn thing for the 10 year anniversary. haha But if not, yeah I'd say we'll get at least an announcement.

knoxvle
Little Acorn
Posts: 911
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:33 pm
Location: Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada

Re: Raconteurs New Album to be released in 2019

Post by knoxvle » Mon May 13, 2019 6:58 pm

Look out for a limited edition white vinyl version of “Help Us Stranger” with an alternate cover and hand-screen-printed LP jacket, printed paper LP bags for release day only, and a limited quantity of strictly promotional, never-available-for-sale 7” test pressings of “Hey Gyp (Dig the Slowness).” Inquire at your local shop for more info.

User avatar
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper
Posts: 9709
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:39 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Raconteurs New Album to be released in 2019

Post by arewhyehen » Tue May 14, 2019 1:01 am

knoxvle wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 6:58 pm
Look out for a limited edition white vinyl version of “Help Us Stranger” with an alternate cover and hand-screen-printed LP jacket, printed paper LP bags for release day only, and a limited quantity of strictly promotional, never-available-for-sale 7” test pressings of “Hey Gyp (Dig the Slowness).” Inquire at your local shop for more info.
Saw that. Don't have high hopes up here in Canada :(

dunedin
Little Ghost
Posts: 1094
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:51 pm

Re: Raconteurs New Album to be released in 2019

Post by dunedin » Tue May 14, 2019 12:11 pm

Bull Moose has the white vinyl LP for pre-order. 2,000 units pressed, one per customer. I don't see the single.

https://www.bullmoose.com/p/30409971/ra ... -exclusive

knoxvle
Little Acorn
Posts: 911
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:33 pm
Location: Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada

Re: Raconteurs New Album to be released in 2019

Post by knoxvle » Tue May 14, 2019 3:53 pm

arewhyehen wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 1:01 am
knoxvle wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 6:58 pm
Look out for a limited edition white vinyl version of “Help Us Stranger” with an alternate cover and hand-screen-printed LP jacket, printed paper LP bags for release day only, and a limited quantity of strictly promotional, never-available-for-sale 7” test pressings of “Hey Gyp (Dig the Slowness).” Inquire at your local shop for more info.
Saw that. Don't have high hopes up here in Canada :(
Luckily I won't be in Canada for it's release! I'll be the good ol USA FOREVER!

Post Reply