appleblossom wrote:1. 7th_son: let's shake hands, 1st press, Italy (red)
2. dagingerrocker: let's shake hands, 2nd press, Italy (black)
3. TheHen0: The White Stripes RSD reissues 2011, TMR (let's shake hands and lafayette blues)
4. elduderino: Triple Decker
5. shaneoftheroad: Hand Springs
6. dylnfan: Lafayette Blues, Italy, 1st Press, White
7. orangeshoeskid: GBMS
8. shaneoftheroad: Red Death at 6:14
9. 7th_son: LSMAA, pacific rim, SFTRI (red)
10. Grimtale: Ball & Biscuit 10'' test press
11. Moller72: White Stripes S/T split LPs, TMR
12. Elwood: Icky Thump Mono, Vault
13. jamesmonzon1: Black Belles S/T (Absinthe)
14.appleblossom: Lafayette Blues, Italy - (pink swirled)
I'll try to help with the pink swirled Lafayette Blues
jamesmonzon1 wrote:Got the absinthe. What was the price @ the record release?
orangeshoeskid wrote:stoutr wrote:orangeshoeskid wrote:I'm almost regretting choosing Get Behind Me Satan. There are so many to enter. Searching on popsike comes up with 296 sales, some of those are bootlegs (which I'm not entering, don't worry) but still, there are a ton of them. I've been working on it on and off all night and I think I'm just over halfway done now.
I will admit that it is taking forever only because I'm converting every single non-US currency one on Oanda. (I really like Oanda by the way, for years I've used XE but Oanda may be my new go to currency converter.)
Make sure to keep the XL and V2 versions seperate.
I thought of that, but realized we only have one entry for GBMS, and then breathed a sigh of relief.
mirrorboxer wrote:I'll help, just assign me a particular record and I'll go with that.
jamesmonzon1 wrote:Submitted the Absinthe database thingy. Watermarked that shit so it doesn't end up getting used on ebay. Made good use out of the WS logo.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests