18 - Jack White's Legacy

20 + 1 Questions with Ben!
MegBot3000
Site Admin

18 - Jack White's Legacy

Post by MegBot3000 »

Jack has done a lot in his still young career and seems to be accelerating. From a historical perspective, what do you think his legacy will ultimately be?
WhiteSwirl takes no responsibility for MegBot malfunctions.
subpopfan1
Pinball Wizard

Re: 18 - Jack White's Legacy

Post by subpopfan1 »

Being so close to it all, it can be really hard to tell. I really do feel that a lot will come from the Third Man venture and I think that people will have a different perspective come the releases of It Might Get Loud and Under Great White Northern Lights. Come back to me after those hit the public and I'll have a more solid answer for you.
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Post by 7th_son »

Thanks for taking the time Ben and for the great answers. Really looking forward to both of those releases. I think a lot of people will get new exposure to Jack from the It Might Get Loud release and it's about damn time.
stoutr
Little Ghost

Post by stoutr »

'It Mighty Get Loud' was fabulous. I get the feeling though, that barely anything that came out of Jack's mouth about his background was true. He likes to keep it mysterious...
I got that deep into variants once before with a collection, please shoot me if I go there again, it will drive you crazy I promise...
But nice stuff for sure.
Grim