N/A

AstroAvery
Little Bird

Re: Warning kevron6 is a scammer

Post by AstroAvery »

Ive traded with kevron many times and I can safely say I'd trust him with my anything that takes a copious amount of trust.
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

So blazedoutbee, you are calling people idiots for supporting a member of the forum that is having family problems and you, you have not any interaction with the said member but you go on and bash him in public and furthermore you are leaving negative feedback.
It makes me wonder.

Anyway I understand the frustration of people that have sent their money and waiting their stuff.
On the other hand I don't understand the insensitivity of this.
When someone's family hit by a disaster then the last thing he will think of is to send pieces of inked paper and pieces of wax to people.
To me is as simple as this.

I have said in the past that Kevin was a standup guy in the transactions we had and believe that he is going to pull through.
This sounds that it wasn't easy to get over.
I cannot guarantee that you will all have your items or money back, this could only be done by Kev.

Another thing that makes me wonder is how people that sent him gift PayPal payments are going to file police claims.
I just assume that the ones talking about police are the ones that bought items through eBay or through forums but sent normal PayPal payments.
Still, the latter ones had the 45 day limit to file PayPal claims for their items.
I am not a lawyer or PayPal expert but I am curious to know how could this proceed.
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
makers888
Little Acorn

Post by makers888 »

You can file a police report for anything really if both sides of the transaction were made within this country. As long as it's traceable (emails, Paypal receipts). I looked into this at one point with a transaction I made overseas. Doesn't work for that at all.

I sympathize both parties on this one. Well, "all" parties, let's put it that way. And I completely understand the flying off the handle frustration of some of these buyers. I'd be very upset as well, but, I'd keep my cursing at a certain degree. But I believe that even more so than anything, I'd be the most frustrated and angry about the fact of the misled shipping. Being dishonest about shipping something is just plain cold. As I'm the type of person who likes the gauge the time it takes for a package to be received, that would have been a long time waiting. And you just don't do that. The most important thing, ESPECIALLY when buying/trading on this forum, is honesty. That's all I can wish for and all I provide as I respect other collectors/traders.
harvestgirl
spinning top mama

Post by harvestgirl »

not sure if this helps or not, as i am unaware of what most items in question are (perhaps vinyl) but if by chance any were posters, i am looking to part w/ some more of mine so if i can help you out ~ please let me know. and NO i don't mean sell it to "you" i understand you are out $ and merch at this time, so if i can help, i'd be happy to send you the poster, if that is what it was & i have it. you pay shipping only.

hoping maybe it helps someone who has been affected by all this.
"Doodled on your Milwaukee 03 as well (white flowers, cups of coffee, and love letters)"
Moller72
Little Ghost

Post by Moller72 »

harvestgirl wrote:not sure if this helps or not, as i am unaware of what most items in question are (perhaps vinyl) but if by chance any were posters, i am looking to part w/ some more of mine so if i can help you out ~ please let me know. and NO i don't mean sell it to "you" i understand you are out $ and merch at this time, so if i can help, i'd be happy to send you the poster, if that is what it was & i have it. you pay shipping only.

He owes me a glacé bay and Wallingford. ;)
harvestgirl
spinning top mama

Post by harvestgirl »

:lol:
"Doodled on your Milwaukee 03 as well (white flowers, cups of coffee, and love letters)"
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Post by candycaneboy03 »

Moller72 wrote:
harvestgirl wrote:not sure if this helps or not, as i am unaware of what most items in question are (perhaps vinyl) but if by chance any were posters, i am looking to part w/ some more of mine so if i can help you out ~ please let me know. and NO i don't mean sell it to "you" i understand you are out $ and merch at this time, so if i can help, i'd be happy to send you the poster, if that is what it was & i have it. you pay shipping only.

He owes me a glacé bay and Wallingford. ;)
and me a Lyon..... :D ;)
"Love, Peace And Hair Grease"
Moller72
Little Ghost

Post by Moller72 »

harvestgirl wrote::lol:
They were framed also.
harvestgirl
spinning top mama

Post by harvestgirl »

don't ya'll worry, if anyone contacts me about a poster (no one has) i'll be sure to ask for proof that they did indeed pay kevin.

offer still stands :)
mkuborn
Little Ghost

Post by mkuborn »

Last I checked blazed was banned at eb...
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

I have no idea what you are talking about and if I do owe your friend a WS print please name them and let me know what I owe them? If this is true I would lie to make it right but I honestly have no idea what you are talking about. I have a large print collection and if there is an oversight I am sure I can make it right. If you don't tell me then I either do not know or your information is not correct.

blazedoutbee wrote:User ID:
ickythumper
Name:
james schneider
Company:
City:
Cleveland
State:
OH
United States
Phone:
Registered Since:
Saturday, Aug 14, 2004 21:01:36 PDT

again here is the info he used on ebay...

so yeah he owes my best friend a print that he never sent! It'y been posted in this thread! You guys see he is editing the negative feedback and talking about riding into the sunset? are you guys retarded? this has Rata and Kellum written all over it! Continue to support his lies and thievery it's not my loss but my friends loss. No need to stir shit as he owes my friend a white strips print that he hasn't delivered on. I can't wait to see where this has gone in two weeks when you guys still don't get your stuff. Your a fool if you continue to back him up when it's already been stated that he plans on vanishing. But here's a news flash as I will be in the area next week for business meeting and my friend and I will be filing a police report. I hope you get fucked in your ass in jail! Because that's what's gonna happen! Karma is a butch and I hope it comes full circle you fucking lowlife degenerate prick. JAIL WILL BE FUN FOR YOU KEVIN!
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
tanzaib
Little Ghost

N/A

Post by tanzaib »

N/A
Last edited by tanzaib on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
<tanzaib> any news on vault 26
<Jack White> @tanzaib cass corridor looming large in all of our lives around here
pj101ca
Little Acorn

Post by pj101ca »

tanzaib wrote:please close...
ummmm, no please don't. still waiting here. next week it will have been 15 months since I paid him. There are others still waiting as well.
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

Yeah, this saga isn't quite done yet..
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

How many people are still waiting on stuff? Has Grim got those missing items for them?
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net