7" Blue Blood Blues (PHOTO BOOTH PIC)

Bullet holes and photo booths
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Re: 7" Blue Blood Blues (PHOTO BOOTH PIC)

Post by shaneoftheroad »

This is probably nothing but there was something else cool with this shipment. When I opened the box containing all the singles I noticed postage and writing on the INSIDE. Looks like it had been used and turned inside out. I opened it all the way and saw it had been shipped to Ben Blackwell from some guy called Mike Clark in Royal Oaks, MI (postage paid in Detroit, MI). Someone had written notes on the box with a Sharpie:

Can't really make much out and, like I said, it's a little bit of nothing. No telling whose writing that is. Just interesting that TMR reused a box like this.

Be Well,
Shane
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

Mayhaps. A good a guess as any.
Grimtale
Little People

Post by Grimtale »

I've seen and used the colored one in the blue room at TMR many times. Seems I once heard that Jack has a black and white one at his house... or maybe that was just a dream...
Grim
I am everything you hate...
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

So do you think she just took one on a lark and threw it into a random 7", Grim?
Grimtale
Little People

Post by Grimtale »

rsimms3 wrote:The HYFTH strips were 4 pics and were in black and white, not color. I think even the ones Jack did with Elvira at Halloween are black and white. I can't swear to that last part though, need to verify.
The ones from devils night were in the color machine. Jack and elvira climbed in with many people for free pics. I had a camel wearing a nightie try to climb in with me :-) Keep in mind, I think I was on about my 13th vodka and cranberry when I took this pic....
Grim
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Grimtale
Little People

Post by Grimtale »

shaneoftheroad wrote:So do you think she just took one on a lark and threw it into a random 7", Grim?
Who knows and knowing the guys at TMR, a mystery it will remain..
Grim
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Post by runofthemill »

I hate you
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

Awesome pics, man! haha I love that the photobooth uses a chemical process and doesn't just PRINT the photos onto paper. Old-school all the way at TMR! Love it!
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

My wife has a really funny picture of her in the photo booth with Jack. She was wasted beyond belief at the time. I will have to post a picture sometime it is very humorous.
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
ymagirl
Little Cream Soda

Post by ymagirl »

and here I thought "random" mail orders would include only a split or tri-color... this opens a whole new line of possibilities ;)

Seriously though, that is a very cool thing to have had happen... I'm green~
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

That would be a good idea. Kind of like "you never know what you're gonna get" for random mail orders, no time limit. I emailed Third Man and asked them about the picture. Hopefully we'll know something for sure soon, accident or no. :)
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

shaneoftheroad wrote:That would be a good idea. Kind of like "you never know what you're gonna get" for random mail orders, no time limit. I emailed Third Man and asked them about the picture. Hopefully we'll know something for sure soon, accident or no. :)
doubtful.
he is everything i hate...
DBCooper
Little Acorn

Post by DBCooper »

Have you ordered before? Or was this your first? Maybe if you order often, and they see your name a lot they just slipped in a little thanks! or maybe it was just another marketing ploy to get people interested and talking about it....which we are.
That can go now.
hsp88
Little Ghost

Post by hsp88 »

its for sure random, one time i ordered a bunch of 7" that i didnt have and when i got the package they had thrown in like 4 rob jones little handbills. some pretty cool ones