Vault Package #6

BluefordT
Little Ghost

Re: Vault Package #6 - Shipping issues

Post by BluefordT »

greginchains wrote:There more going on than Vault mailings or TMR is slacking off. I paid for priority shipping on Jan. 2 for the Laura Marling 7" and the Greenhornes 7" and they still haven't been shipped. 10 days for two singles and they still havent shipped. I made a seperate purchase order right after that for the Wanda Jackson LP pre-order, but paid for seperate shipping on both orders of course. TMR wouldnt combine orders with seperate shipping paid for would they? I did 2 different orders on purpose so I wouldnt need to wait for the 2 singles.
Yes they would! And they did to me on the reissues.
"No saddly I didn't have enough money from flipping to pay for the car..."
StLBen:Stiben(Elitist Hipster Tool Person)
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Post by dylnfan »

Well, figured out why I didn't get my second sub this time around...ModLife fucked up and never charged me! Bastards!
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo
Moller72
Little Ghost

Post by Moller72 »

IamFrank007 wrote:
focusmatic wrote:received mine this morning (France)
First time I see an M tee with XXS long sleeves...weird
It is NOT a long sleeve. Baseball jerseys have 3/4 sleeve's,sleeve ends just below the elbow, when I was a teenager in the early 80's, all concert shirts were like this, black body with 3/4 white sleeve's, STILL WAITING for my second Vault#6 package to show up.............
Yes but mine has all black long sleeves.
alteridiom
Little Acorn

Post by alteridiom »

Still waiting. This is pitiful. I have paid for Vault Package #7 and don't even have #6 yet.
Looking for White Denim Black and Blue
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Post by runofthemill »

alteridiom wrote:Still waiting. This is pitiful. I have paid for Vault Package #7 and don't even have #6 yet.
You're not alone...
tanzaib
Little Ghost

Post by tanzaib »

if you guys log into the vaults third man site they have left a message under the rumors section about how to contact them about this...
<tanzaib> any news on vault 26
<Jack White> @tanzaib cass corridor looming large in all of our lives around here
colditz
Little Acorn

Post by colditz »

better still - don't hassle them about it just yet... they are still arriving, give them a break.

Also - check your modlife account to make sure it's registered as having been paid.
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Post by runofthemill »

Yeah, I'm paid up. I'm not going to bother them until I give it at least a few more weeks. I'm not worried about it, I think I tend to be one of the last one's that gets mailed out, or that's seems to have been the trend. Not sure if it's my location, or just weird luck, but I'm sure it will get here. I just wish I had it already.
mojoryan
Little People

Post by mojoryan »

colditz wrote:better still - don't hassle them about it just yet... they are still arriving, give them a break.

Also - check your modlife account to make sure it's registered as having been paid.
Thanks for the head's-up! I didn't even THINK to check it! Complacency is not something I usually exhibit...I suppose it's indicative of a certain comfort level I've come to find with TMR. Weird, considering all the shipping issues and Modlife account debacles that have been goin' down.
As it happens, my subscription it supposed to come out TODAY! So, now that you've alerted me to checking, I won't miss a thing! ;)
Thanks again.
"I might not be perfect but I'm me to the bone"~ Seasick Steve
...words to live by.
"This steepen guy grinds my gears."~stl_ben
imo, it's all a result of the modern record collectors association with commodity fetishism~dcmak5
mojoryan
Little People

Post by mojoryan »

BluefordT wrote:
greginchains wrote:There more going on than Vault mailings or TMR is slacking off. I paid for priority shipping on Jan. 2 for the Laura Marling 7" and the Greenhornes 7" and they still haven't been shipped. 10 days for two singles and they still havent shipped. I made a seperate purchase order right after that for the Wanda Jackson LP pre-order, but paid for seperate shipping on both orders of course. TMR wouldnt combine orders with seperate shipping paid for would they? I did 2 different orders on purpose so I wouldnt need to wait for the 2 singles.
Well now, that's a whole lotta suck. :(
"I might not be perfect but I'm me to the bone"~ Seasick Steve
...words to live by.
"This steepen guy grinds my gears."~stl_ben
imo, it's all a result of the modern record collectors association with commodity fetishism~dcmak5
greginchains
Little Ghost

Post by greginchains »

BluefordT wrote:
First time TMR has done this with my order, but it actually came yesterday, but it never got updated in my account. It still says just payment received.
I only wanted to be good enough, but I'm not.
Mick III
Little Acorn

Re: Vault Package #6

Post by Mick III »

I would like to know if the LP have a great sound, like a studio album or it is more like the White Stripes under the great northern lights b side ?
I would like to buy it, but I prefer to know what I buy before to be disappointed.
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

You mean the Boscobel Blues lp?
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

Yes the Boscobel Blues lp. :)