Album: Horehound

Bullet holes and photo booths
AluminiumMan

Re: Album: Horehound

Post by AluminiumMan »

Not sure, I got the impression it might be in person stuff again, hope you are right though John.
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

I am gonna be pissed if on-line orders don't count
It makes sense only if they do
Otherwise they force people to visit TMR and buy another copy besides the one they have preorder by now
Or if they choose not to buy another copy, then here is another opportunity to eBay flippers to head to TMR and buy cheap and sell in a price that will
secure them their summer holiday expenses or something like that
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
thebends9
Little Cream Soda

Post by thebends9 »

Looks like the insound offer is over...?
Kaber
Little People

n/a

Post by Kaber »

n/a
Last edited by Kaber on Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

I am starting up a diamond membership that is 1000 dollars every three months and includes all the tri colors only one spot is available :lol:

No seriously where did you guys read the part about the Horehound tricolor release?
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
thebends9
Little Cream Soda

Post by thebends9 »

kevron6 wrote:I am starting up a diamond membership that is 1000 dollars every three months and includes all the tri colors only one spot is available :lol:

No seriously where did you guys read the part about the Horehound tricolor release?
In the Vault
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

Does it give the date? I am assuming July 14th? If so I need to call my boss and tell him I am taking off half a day.
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
AluminiumMan

Post by AluminiumMan »

kevron6 wrote:Does it give the date? I am assuming July 14th? If so I need to call my boss and tell him I am taking off half a day.
Kevin, it mentions the coloured vinyl version in the dispatches section of the DW vault. says its yellow and white vinyl, limited to 500 and on sale noon on the 14th July 2009 at TMR!!
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

AluminiumMan wrote:
kevron6 wrote:Does it give the date? I am assuming July 14th? If so I need to call my boss and tell him I am taking off half a day.
Kevin, it mentions the coloured vinyl version in the dispatches section of the DW vault. says its yellow and white vinyl, limited to 500 and on sale noon on the 14th July 2009 at TMR!!

Thanks David just noticed that sounds like a family outing to me!
Kaber
Little People

n/a

Post by Kaber »

n/a
Last edited by Kaber on Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AluminiumMan

Post by AluminiumMan »

kevron6 wrote:
AluminiumMan wrote:

Thanks David just noticed that sounds like a family outing to me!
No worries, make sure you and yours come back laden with goodies!!
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

Kevin, it mentions the coloured vinyl version in the dispatches section of the DW vault. says its yellow and white vinyl, limited to 500 and on sale noon on the 14th July 2009 at TMR!![/quote]

Thanks David just noticed that sounds like a family outing to me![/quote]

No 4 is due soon. You getting JW to hand deliver???[/quote]

this will be a boys only outing, my wife is nit travelling anymore. I am getting ready to take all the kids to the lake by myself because she is not up to it. Might meet a few friends for lunch in Nashville and take the kids out for the day. Should be a good time.
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

Dibs extra... :)
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

higherlimits wrote:Dibs extra... :)

Deal all you have to do is come up with a way to make me tax exempt for the next five years. I know you can do it Benbow so make it happen.
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

hmmm.... Let me think...

well, having more kids sure helps. I don't know how it works in the states but in Canada there is child care benefits and dependants deductions...