Gigposter: The Fillmore Detroit MI Jul 31st 2010 Rob Jones

Rob Jones at Animal Rummy
hawke000

Re: Gigposter: The Fillmore Detroit MI Jul 31st 2010 (RJ?)

Post by hawke000 »

Spamber is badass, she picked this up for me. Be nice to her guys and gals.
Spamber
Little Cream Soda

Post by Spamber »

hawke000 wrote:Spamber is badass, she picked this up for me. Be nice to her guys and gals.
Yes and yes.

I'm scared to even take it out of the poster tube incase I damage it. I haven't even looked at it yet..
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Post by 7th_son »

Spamber wrote:
hawke000 wrote:Spamber is badass, she picked this up for me. Be nice to her guys and gals.
Yes and yes.

I'm scared to even take it out of the poster tube incase I damage it. I haven't even looked at it yet..
Take her out and have a gander, posters look nicer outside of the tube. You won't damage it if you treat it gently. Very nice of you to pick one up for a fellow member!
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

Spamber wrote:
Yes and yes.

You must get it out if that tube. Take a piece if tissue paper and lay it on top of the print. After that fold it length wise into itself like an accordion. This will protect the print and prevent any damage to the print until you are ready to mail it.
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
icdvet
Little Ghost

Post by icdvet »

kevron6 wrote:
Spamber wrote:
Yes and yes.

You must get it out if that tube. Take a piece if tissue paper and lay it on top of the print. After that fold it length wise into itself like an accordion. This will protect the print and prevent any damage to the print until you are ready to mail it.
Kevin you are evil sometimes.
Dear NSA, I hope that you enjoy this post.
hawke000

Post by hawke000 »

kevron6 wrote:
Spamber wrote:
Yes and yes.

ACK! That's MY print you dick lol.
Spamber
Little Cream Soda

Re: Gigposter: The Fillmore Detroit MI Jul 31st 2010 Rob Jones

Post by Spamber »

So I shouldn't have folded it?

I kid I kid!
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

They have this poster available at TMR for $30 if anyone is in search of one I can pick it up during my next visit.
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
hawke000

Post by hawke000 »

I want another one lol
chrono_1980
Little Ghost

Post by chrono_1980 »

Were these supposed to be numbered? I just got mine today and it has no number...
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Re: Gigposter: The Fillmore Detroit MI Jul 31st 2010 Rob Jon

Post by rsimms3 »

chrono_1980 wrote:Were these supposed to be numbered? I just got mine today and it has no number...
No idea, none of the ones at the show were numbered.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
chrono_1980
Little Ghost

Re: Gigposter: The Fillmore Detroit MI Jul 31st 2010 Rob Jon

Post by chrono_1980 »

rsimms3 wrote:
chrono_1980 wrote:Were these supposed to be numbered? I just got mine today and it has no number...
No idea, none of the ones at the show were numbered.
Makes me feel better - thanks!