Single: I Cut Like A Buffalo - Tricolor

Bullet holes and photo booths
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Single: I Cut Like A Buffalo - Tricolor

Post by kevron6 »

Some guy posted a picture of a 45 I Cut Like a Buffalo on the littleroom. Guess he got it from Jack after the show in Louisville. Something else for all the collectors to chase and drive themselves crazy over. Wonder if these are available only from Jack or if they are selling them at TMR without all the publicity. Quick everyone freak out!
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
Kaber
Little People

n/a

Post by Kaber »

n/a
Last edited by Kaber on Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Re: I Cut Like A Buffalo Tri-Color?

Post by kevron6 »

Nope I had no idea they even existed until the guy on the Littleroom posted a picture of his 45.
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
Kaber
Little People

n/a

Post by Kaber »

n/a
Last edited by Kaber on Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scheckywhite
everything you hate...

Re: Single: I Cut Like A Buffalo - Tri-Color

Post by Scheckywhite »

I think the cat no is TMR-005.... can anyone make it out?
Pretty cool though, much better than having them in an exclusive
record store thousands of miles away
I wish I was purple, because I'm feeling blue. I'm not looking for love, but a good fuck'll do.
Kaber
Little People

n/a

Post by Kaber »

n/a
Last edited by Kaber on Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

Kaber wrote:
kevron6 wrote:Nope I had no idea they even existed until the guy on the Littleroom posted a picture of his 45.
I thought as a "tri-color collector" you would have got in your car and headed down there as soon as you saw the pic?

I am actually outside of TMR right now waiting for them to open.
Kaber
Little People

n/a

Post by Kaber »

n/a
Last edited by Kaber on Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
icdvet
Little Ghost

Post by icdvet »

kevron6 wrote:
Kaber wrote:
kevron6 wrote:Nope I had no idea they even existed until the guy on the Littleroom posted a picture of his 45.
I thought as a "tri-color collector" you would have got in your car and headed down there as soon as you saw the pic?

I am actually outside of TMR right now waiting for them to open.
A true collector would be breaking in...
Dear NSA, I hope that you enjoy this post.
Kaber
Little People

n/a

Post by Kaber »

n/a
Last edited by Kaber on Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

I just kicked the door in on TMR and no tri colors. I am now going to apply for a position at the record plant.
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Post by 7th_son »

Or, maybe Jack ditched the 3''DT en masse recently, so this could be his new personal give-away record for a while?

Sure is interesting. Especially, if there is no black release of this. Seems that giving away the download cards just before releasing the 45 would be a tad counterproductive.

Kevin, a real fan would break into United and shed blood in the liquid vinyl vat thereby becoming a blood brother with all future releases.
Kaber
Little People

n/a

Post by Kaber »

n/a
Last edited by Kaber on Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Post by 7th_son »

Kaber wrote:
7th_son wrote:Or, maybe Jack ditched the 3''DT en masse recently, so this could be his new personal give-away record for a while?

Sure is interesting. Especially, if there is no black release of this. Seems that giving away the download cards just before releasing the 45 would be a tad counterproductive.
That is what I thought at first but then I remembered to whole Radiohead - In Rainbows - pay as much as you like thang and the fact the TMLYM was available via download as well.

There is no standard way of marketing / selling music these days. My guess is they will sell just as many 7s and the download also promotes the album and tour. Wonder if the download is different at all to the physical disc?
That's a good point Chris. Traditional marketing is definitely out the window lately.

TMR could conduct some interesting experiments with their approaches like by looking at the effect of offering a free download ahead of releasing a record over multiple releases. They'd have to build in some controls though. Look at me, planning experiments in my free time. :geek:
LaurieAK
Little Acorn

Post by LaurieAK »

...and a Real Fan would be wearing tri-coloured face paint while waiting outside in the car for the store to open...

(you guys are hilarious!)