Gigposter: Blackpool 05

Rob Jones, Print Mafia, Von Munz, Aesthetic Apparatus and more..
littleacorn
Little Ghost

Re: Gigposter: Blackpool 05

Post by littleacorn »

"Jack White shreds like a man who met the devil at the crossroads and punched him in the nuts"
chris_moore9
Little Cream Soda

Post by chris_moore9 »

Just got this poster from a friend and it's not signed and numbered, were they all signed?
3quid
Little Acorn

Post by 3quid »

chris_moore9 wrote:Just got this poster from a friend and it's not signed and numbered, were they all signed?
All except for the counterfeit ones.
chris_moore9
Little Cream Soda

Post by chris_moore9 »

3quid wrote:
chris_moore9 wrote:Just got this poster from a friend and it's not signed and numbered, were they all signed?
i was there when he got it at the merch table
chris_moore9
Little Cream Soda

Post by chris_moore9 »

Does anyone know any other differences that i can look for?
3quid
Little Acorn

Post by 3quid »

chris_moore9 wrote:
3quid wrote:
i was there when he got it at the merch table
I was only joking about that. My guess is that a few got slipped into the stack of show posters that did not get signed or numbered, or perhaps all of the show editions didn't get signed or numbered.
chris_moore9
Little Cream Soda

Post by chris_moore9 »

Thanks. was starting to question my memory of that night. Unfortunately he had it up on his wall with pins so has some small holes on the border, still going to get it framed though.
3quid
Little Acorn

Post by 3quid »

chris_moore9 wrote:Thanks. was starting to question my memory of that night. Unfortunately he had it up on his wall with pins so has some small holes on the border, still going to get it framed though.
It's definitely worth getting framed. The real question is, if you were standing next to him at the merch table when he bought this, why would you have not bought one for yourself?
chris_moore9
Little Cream Soda

Post by chris_moore9 »

3quid wrote:
chris_moore9 wrote:Thanks. was starting to question my memory of that night. Unfortunately he had it up on his wall with pins so has some small holes on the border, still going to get it framed though.
It's definitely worth getting framed. The real question is, if you were standing next to him at the merch table when he bought this, why would you have not bought one for yourself?
good question, i ask myself that all the time. It was before i started collecting records and had never got any posters from gigs i went, been listening WS since 2003 but watching them that night made me want every record they had ever done (still trying) and at the time £20 for a poster seemed alot. That night they were also selling the inchophone and rob jones box, didn't get any of them.
buckhouston
Little Bird

Post by buckhouston »

I bought this at the Blackpool show and it's been framed since - looking to sell if anyone is interested?

Thanks!