Vault # 48

Mick III
Little Acorn

Vault # 48

Post by Mick III »

Announcing Vault package 48: White Blood Cells XX, the companion to The White Stripes’ universally acknowledged 2001 album White Blood Cells and in celebration of the 20th anniversary of its release. This package includes a double LP, disc one containing 13 unreleased demos, outtakes, and alternate mixes and disc two containing a previously unreleased live recording from the band at Headliner’s in Louisville, Kentucky, recorded on September 6th, 2001. The true treat of this Vault package is the hour-long, cinema verite behind-the-scenes peek at the White Blood Cells recording process at Easley-McCain Recording, unseen by anyone in the past two decades, now on DVD. Additionally, the package comes with a 12” x 12” full-color booklet, chock full of rare posters, flyers, and unseen photos. Get a glimpse of the package with audio of "Fell In Love With A Girl (alternate take)" now on YouTube.

Last edited by Mick III on Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mick III
Little Acorn

Re: Vault # 48

Post by Mick III »

I'm in for sure. I love this kind of vault package.
vandelpinkfloyd
Little Bird

Post by vandelpinkfloyd »

Haha I kept refreshing for this, back in the game!
ehartsock1991
Little Bird

Post by ehartsock1991 »

rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

No album? I'm out....
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
sandmaniac3
Little Acorn

Post by sandmaniac3 »

rsimms3 wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:52 pm No album? I'm out....
Lol. Right. Because what we want more of is the Vault where TMR gives us the same album we have several versions of in a new color! I mean, you have to have a different version for each outfit right?

I’m down for this. I usually don’t dig the DVDs as much, but a behind the scenes documentary is something I’ll definitely watch.
Has everything you said today been true?
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

My vault package is on the way. Except that there is something strange with my tracking. Any other international customer have the same issue?
"Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending
CHICAGO, IL 60688
Your shipment was received at 12:06 pm on June 23, 2021 in CHICAGO, IL 60688. The acceptance of your package is pending."
What is suppose to mean?
Melon
Little Ghost

Post by Melon »

Sounds like a label has been made via stamps.com type service but the package itself is not in possession of USPS yet?
houses are full of things that gather dust
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

Thank you for your answer. It seems that the package is arrived in France now. I think USPS was busy and it was difficult to them to sent the package.
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

I know discussions are kind of dead these days but I went in for some unreleased demos. This is a nice looking pack. Good nostalgia vibes from the booklet. Definitely some gig posters in there I haven't noticed/seen before.
dreamover
Little Acorn

Post by dreamover »

this might be a long shot, but did anyone get an extra vault 48? I've been set up with the same Paypal subscription since vault 1 and when they migrated to the new website, it unlinked. My vault subscription apparently renewed, but no payment went through so no package order was created. The website won't even let me resubscribe or update payment. Very frustrating.

I have lots of third man stuff I'd be willing to trade or buy it for cost + shipping. Hit me up if you have an extra. I'd really appreciate it!
<Jack White> alright i'm out to feed my cats
=====================================
http://bit.ly/dreamovertl <--- my vinyl list
http://www.dreamoverrecords.com
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

I had the same issue. It was a nightmare. I created a new account, with my wife's name because I couldn't do nothing with my account. I sent a message to the Vault team, but they didn't understand the problem. I thought I was the only one, but it seems not.
sandmaniac3
Little Acorn

Post by sandmaniac3 »

This actually happened to a lot of people. It was when they switched over to the new store. Because it’s being handled by someone else, everyone who had older reoccurring payment authorizations had to resubscribe. PayPal doesn’t allow you to pass a payment authorization from one seller to another. I wrote about it under the vault store update thread when I found out shortly after the changeover.

The customer service was useless. I had to reach out a few separate times. The issue ended up being that they needed to manually deactivate my account so that it would let me resubscribe.

Whoever is managing their web store appears to be doing the customer service as well. Definitely a different experience than we used to get. Remember when we used to know the names of the people on the other end?

Good luck scoring an extra copy from someone.
Has everything you said today been true?