Mail Forwarding

Whatever's on your mind, spill it here
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Mail Forwarding

Post by arewhyehen »

I couldn't seem to find any topics on here for this, but I know people do this often..

I am looking at trying to get some records shipped to Canada, but the distributor only has rights to sell in the EU, so they have to be shipped to an EU address. Anyone know of a company in Europe that will have items shipped to them and then forward to a new address in Canada? I know it's easy to just google one, but I was hoping someone would have something to recommend that they have used and can trust.

Thanks!
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Re: Mail Forwarding

Post by candycaneboy03 »

I asked around but don't know too many people based in Canada.

That said, i know someone who signed up for (but has yet to actually use) Forward2me. Reckon that still doesn't help a ton but I'd give it a shot if it were me.

their reviews seem consistently good.
"Love, Peace And Hair Grease"
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Re: Mail Forwarding

Post by arewhyehen »

candycaneboy03 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:53 pm I asked around but don't know too many people based in Canada.

That said, i know someone who signed up for (but has yet to actually use) Forward2me. Reckon that still doesn't help a ton but I'd give it a shot if it were me.

their reviews seem consistently good.
This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so much. Just signed up and looking into it a bit more. I will let you know how it goes.