Born and Razed: Brendan Benson and Jack White Acoustic Show at Third Man Records Cass Corridor

Rac-on-tours
chaptertwentyone
Little People

Born and Razed: Brendan Benson and Jack White Acoustic Show at Third Man Records Cass Corridor

Post by chaptertwentyone »

Brendan Benson and Jack White Acoustic Show
Doors 7pm
Show 8pm

Tuesday, July 9th, 8pm Jack White & Brendan Benson of The Raconteurs will play an intimate acoustic show at Third Man Records Cass Corridor. These extremely limited tickets will cost $3 for Vault members and $40 for general public each and are available beginning at 12pm EST TODAY (7/8) via the Detroit ticketing page on our website. A special allotment of tickets at a special price will be set aside for Vault members and will be available for purchase on the Vault Novelties online store. Customers are eligible to purchase a maximum of two tickets to this show, while supplies last. Entrance will be admitted by will call only with a valid ID required on the day of the show. No physical tickets will be issued. This show is All Ages.

TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERRABLE
“I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA STAB HIM RIGHT IN THE BACK
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
AND HE’LL NEVER COME BACK
‘MEMBER THAT?”
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Re: Born and Razed: Brendan Benson and Jack White Acoustic Show at Third Man Records Cass Corridor

Post by rsimms3 »

Bought 1 ticket just now.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Re: Born and Razed: Brendan Benson and Jack White Acoustic Show at Third Man Records Cass Corridor

Post by anonymousbrunette »

Holy shit
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

See y'all there
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

I’ve got a spare ticket for tomorrow at TMRCC if anyone wants to make me their +1 for early entry Saturday in Detroit.
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

Yet again Detroit tickets at a fraction of the price of nashville tickets....
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

They should call this show Racontwoers Part Deux.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
Jamie
Little Ghost

Post by Jamie »

Hope this gets a Vault release down the line, love the Racontwoeurs record.
chaptertwentyone
Little People

Post by chaptertwentyone »

A little Birthday show too eh?
“I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA STAB HIM RIGHT IN THE BACK
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
AND HE’LL NEVER COME BACK
‘MEMBER THAT?”
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Played about 45 minutes, the green picture from the vault is the poster. There are 190 of the posters..
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

rsimms3 wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:12 pm They should call this show Racontwoers Part Deux.
Boom.
he is everything i hate...
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

So...how was it?
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Good.
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

rsimms3 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:48 pmGood.
I knew it.
he is everything i hate...
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

rsimms3 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:48 pmGood.
Haha, yeah. I am not really one to review shows either. I am not sure how to put it into words, but it was a lot different than what I expected, in a really good way. I expected more of an acoustic set of their new album and when they came out and started with Pink Floyd and then continued with a bunch of other (non Racs) covers, it was a pleasant surprise. Loved the set. Both were in a great mood. Crowd sang Jack Happy Birthday. It was a bit shorter than expected but it was right around the 45-50 minute mark which should allow for a nice LP in a future vault. It was recorded to tape, but they didn't have the cutting light on. I actually joked with a few people thinking it would have been funny if they were cutting the set live and by singing him happy birthday half way through, it would have put them over the time. Not the case though obviously.
Anyways, there are a ton of articles out there that can explain the night better than I can....but I am glad to have been there. Thank you to the person who gave me the heads up for tickets. I owe you.