Vault #40

Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Re: Vault #40

Post by Stl_ben »

That print you guys keep posting is in my top 3 Racs prints all time. The only racs print I have bought even though I wasn’t there. To each their own.
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
Jamie
Little Ghost

Post by Jamie »

I also bought that print despite not being at the show. I like that retro 70's technology vibe they had going before the album came out and they switched to a more western theme. I also like their original website which was in a similar style, even if it was ridiculous to navigate.
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

Yep I had several photos featured on that old website. For those of you newer Jack didn’t used to ban camera phones, he actually encouraged them and after a show you could submit your best photos and they would then pick the best for each show and put them on the archive.
chaptertwentyone
Little People

Post by chaptertwentyone »

Stl_ben wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:39 am Yep I had several photos featured on that old website. For those of you newer Jack didn’t used to ban camera phones, he actually encouraged them and after a show you could submit your best photos and they would then pick the best for each show and put them on the archive.
You must be so proud.
Did you put them up on the fridge too?
“I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA STAB HIM RIGHT IN THE BACK
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
AND HE’LL NEVER COME BACK
‘MEMBER THAT?”
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

ehartsock1991 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:07 pm I'm in for sure. Just waiting on tour dates now....

In a nutshell, this

OH, and finish the lobby card series.
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

anonymousbrunette wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:01 pm
ehartsock1991 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:07 pm I'm in for sure. Just waiting on tour dates now....

In a nutshell, this

OH, and finish the lobby card series.
lolz
he is everything i hate...
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

Address confirmation : "VP 40 will be shipped around the release date of June 21st". I think it is a little unfair. We spend more money for a beautifull lp (80$ for internationnal members like me), we decide to give our money to TMR and not Amazon or an another sh*t, but we will have the lp one or two weeks after the release date. Meh...
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

Mick III wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 8:18 am Address confirmation : "VP 40 will be shipped around the release date of June 21st". I think it is a little unfair. We spend more money for a beautifull lp (80$ for internationnal members like me), we decide to give our money to TMR and not Amazon or an another sh*t, but we will have the lp one or two weeks after the release date. Meh...
It says around ....think the last vault package that was tied to a actual release most people got them the same week.
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

I hope you're right. I am so exceted so hear the new Raconteurs album.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Mick III wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 8:18 am Address confirmation : "VP 40 will be shipped around the release date of June 21st". I think it is a little unfair. We spend more money for a beautifull lp (80$ for internationnal members like me), we decide to give our money to TMR and not Amazon or an another sh*t, but we will have the lp one or two weeks after the release date. Meh...
Get over it, you complain about shipping damn near every time you buy a vault package. Here are some options -

1. Radical acceptance
2. Complain to TMR, they have the power
3. Stop buying vault packages
4. Buy on the secondary market from someone local
5. Bootleg the music until your vinyl shows up
6. Move to the U.S.
7. Use a middle person in the U.S. to facilitate faster delivery
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

Ok sorry, I forgot that it is forbidden to critic TMR, even if we like them. Nothing is perfect man and I don't want to be a fan completely blinded.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Delivery scheduled for tomorrow.
chaptertwentyone
Little People

Post by chaptertwentyone »

Shipping notification received today?
“I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA STAB HIM RIGHT IN THE BACK
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
AND HE’LL NEVER COME BACK
‘MEMBER THAT?”
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

chaptertwentyone wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:37 am Shipping notification received today?
Nope, just making shit up as I go....