Jack White 2018 Tour

Worldwide - Since 2012
knoxvle
Little Acorn

Re: Jack White 2018 Tour

Post by knoxvle »

chaptertwentyone wrote:I was wondering the same. I’ll be working until just an hour before doors for both of my upcoming shows and from my experience back in the spring that’ll land me somewhere in the middle of the GA. I applied for early entry though. When do those emails go out? A few days before the show?
I think they picked all the winners already? I know London ontario already got early entry emails sent.
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

higherlimits wrote:Anyone else find it ironic that for the show I’m going to tomorrow it’s “mobile tickets only” an also a “no phones” show?

Apparently I’m mistaken, I supposedly have paper tickets for the show tonight in Calgary. I conveniently didn’t bring them with me to Calgary though.

Guess it’s different for each show.

Don’t worry though, after a joyous conversation with the Ticketmaster robot I have new tickets waiting for me at will call.
chaptertwentyone
Little People

Post by chaptertwentyone »

Oh, I’ve had Ticketmaster troubles galore myself.
It’s been a month and my ticket never arrived.
On top of that, I’m 18 Emails deep with customer sevice and have had nine different agents reply at various times.
I tell them I want them to be printed at home and now they’re sending them again
It’s insane.
“I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA STAB HIM RIGHT IN THE BACK
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
AND HE’LL NEVER COME BACK
‘MEMBER THAT?”
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

Haha, good luck! For some reason the “will call” in Calgary was after the place they took the tickets.. so I don’t think it was possible to pick up the tickets. Luckily I went to a different box office at a different venue while waiting in line once i figured out they had no idea what they were doing.
knoxvle
Little Acorn

Post by knoxvle »

So excited for the show tomorrow! So if one was to wanting to get the mans' autograph is it better to do it after the show? if so where?
ANybody else from here going to the show in Winnipeg tomorrow?
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

knoxvle wrote:So excited for the show tomorrow! So if one was to wanting to get the mans' autograph is it better to do it after the show? if so where?
ANybody else from here going to the show in Winnipeg tomorrow?
He almost never signs, best of luck though.
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
knoxvle
Little Acorn

Post by knoxvle »

No autograph on my hunt but the show was amazing, the crowd was energetic , song selection was a good variety. You know Jack played a hell of a show when he makes his finger bleed! The show poster was only a run of 90 and the canadian tour poster was numbered out of 285. Had to ask for the poster as they didnt' have it advertised. $50 CDN EACH. Baseball Tee was $45 but only had XXL
pj101ca
Little Acorn

Post by pj101ca »

knoxvle wrote:the canadian tour poster was numbered out of 285. Had to ask for the poster as they didnt' have it advertised.

pic?
chaptertwentyone
Little People

Post by chaptertwentyone »

SOLID first night in Brooklyn. Great energy and variety throughout. Watching Jack and Carla’s chemistry onstage is just a thrill. The venue was gorgeous with what felt like a very intimate GA section and while I was hesitant to show up halfway through the opening act, I was able to get a center spot a few people back from the railing. Highlights included “Why Walk A Dog?”, “The Rose with The Broken Neck” (with Jack on piano), “My Doorbell” (with Jack on drums), and some of the grooves they hit during “Corporation”. I think he threw a bit of “Outlaw Blues” somewhere in there too, but I can’t recall during which song, but maybe “Catch Hell Blues”. I’m crossing my fingers for another great performance and hopefully a poster I’ll actually want to buy. :lol: UPDATE: Sigh. No luck on the poster. At least it seems not one of those awful little kid and bird posters. Blegh.
“I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA STAB HIM RIGHT IN THE BACK
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
AND HE’LL NEVER COME BACK
‘MEMBER THAT?”
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

Cool story bro.
he is everything i hate...