Raconteurs New Album to be released in 2019

Stylophones to Rob Jones

Raconteurs New Album to be released in 2019

Postby anonymousbrunette » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:15 pm

By far the most exciting news from the Vault #38 release:

"For our 7" for this package, we have something very special: the first NEW songs in ten years from recent sessions that will ultimately result in a new Raconteurs album in 2019!! That's right, we're not giving you track titles or even letting your hear a snippet. You'll have to wait until this package hits your doorstep. The time for you all to get pretty dang excited about what is to come next year begins right... NOW!'

Best news I've heard out of TMR in a long time and currently the only reason to look forward to 2019. Crossed fingers for a supporting tour.
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
User avatar
anonymousbrunette
Little People
 
Posts: 3736
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 4:01 am
Location: Washington, DC

Re: Raconteurs New Album to be released in 2019

Postby love_islander » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:00 am

and a raconteurs trip to Oz - haven't had the pleasure yet!
User avatar
love_islander
Little People
 
Posts: 4630
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:12 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Raconteurs New Album to be released in 2019

Postby I Ate The Walrus » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:07 am

love_islander wrote:and a raconteurs trip to Oz - haven't had the pleasure yet!


Don't you mean the Saboteurs?

Not getting my hopes up. Two straight JW tours and Australia has been left out.
I Ate The Walrus
Little Cream Soda
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:54 am

Re: Raconteurs New Album to be released in 2019

Postby pj101ca » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:51 pm

New Racs??


I'm back baby!!
User avatar
pj101ca
Little Acorn
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:46 am
Location: Gas Station Bathroom

Re: Raconteurs New Album to be released in 2019

Postby Bikedo » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:05 pm

Still hibernating but do wake me up in 2019.
Raconteurs fuck yeah.
I'd like to sleep 100 days, my feeling has gone, flesh cold and numb.
User avatar
Bikedo
Little Ghost
 
Posts: 2747
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:44 pm

Re: Raconteurs New Album to be released in 2019

Postby shaneoftheroad » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:00 pm

d2qa wrote:Someone asked in Patrick Keeler's Instagram account if we could expect a tour of the Raconteurs in 2019. He liked the post. :thumbup:


And Dominic said on his Instagram he can guarantee Jack doesn't have any SOLO dates planned for 2019. Went out of his way to say "solo." Could be nothing but I do smell some Raconteurs shows.
User avatar
shaneoftheroad
Little People
 
Posts: 4782
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:17 am
Location: Owensboro, KY

Re: Raconteurs New Album to be released in 2019

Postby bh1644 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:25 pm

I haven't been this excited about a Vault Package/New Album/Possible Tour in a very long time!
<bh1644> @Jack White was front and center last night in Shreveport, thanks for the best musical experience of my life
<Jack White> @bh1644 glad you were there.
User avatar
bh1644
Little Ghost
 
Posts: 1806
Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 11:25 pm
Location: Go Mavs!

Re: Raconteurs New Album to be released in 2019

Postby arewhyehen » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:14 pm

shaneoftheroad wrote:
d2qa wrote:Someone asked in Patrick Keeler's Instagram account if we could expect a tour of the Raconteurs in 2019. He liked the post. :thumbup:


And Dominic said on his Instagram he can guarantee Jack doesn't have any SOLO dates planned for 2019. Went out of his way to say "solo." Could be nothing but I do smell some Raconteurs shows.


Hope so dude! I will see you there
User avatar
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper
 
Posts: 9647
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:39 am
Location: Canada

Re: Raconteurs New Album to be released in 2019

Postby shaneoftheroad » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:04 am

arewhyehen wrote:
shaneoftheroad wrote:
d2qa wrote:Someone asked in Patrick Keeler's Instagram account if we could expect a tour of the Raconteurs in 2019. He liked the post. :thumbup:


And Dominic said on his Instagram he can guarantee Jack doesn't have any SOLO dates planned for 2019. Went out of his way to say "solo." Could be nothing but I do smell some Raconteurs shows.


Hope so dude! I will see you there


Oh, no doubt.
User avatar
shaneoftheroad
Little People
 
Posts: 4782
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:17 am
Location: Owensboro, KY


Return to Records and Merch

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests