Lego "Fell In Love With A Girl" Custom Set

Rag and Bone to Inchophone
Jamie
Little Ghost

Re: Lego "Fell In Love With A Girl" Custom Set

Post by Jamie »

benyo wrote:Would you send outside the US. To Germany?
I'm in the UK so Europe would be easier to send to than most if this does eventually happen.
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

dylnfan wrote:
bkramer10 wrote:Their breakup announcement said the WS belong to us now and we can do with it whatever we want. I say copyright infringement all around! (Not a lawyer)
I am a lawyer (however, I am not your lawyer) and I agree w/Mark, there may likely be issues. Having said that, put me down for two. :thumbup:
Can I call you if/when I get in trouble?
he is everything i hate...
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Post by dylnfan »

rsimms3 wrote:
dylnfan wrote:
bkramer10 wrote:Their breakup announcement said the WS belong to us now and we can do with it whatever we want. I say copyright infringement all around! (Not a lawyer)
I am a lawyer (however, I am not your lawyer) and I agree w/Mark, there may likely be issues. Having said that, put me down for two. :thumbup:
Do you know any good lawyer jokes?
What do you call 5000 dead lawyers at the bottom of the ocean? ... A good start!
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo
benyo
Little Cream Soda

Post by benyo »

Jamie wrote:
benyo wrote:Would you send outside the US. To Germany?
I'm in the UK so Europe would be easier to send to than most if this does eventually happen.
then if so, count me in aswell :)

Has there been something like this set before ?
" I wish someone would ask me “how do you get that sound?” they never do. The answer is “I fucking mean it.” " - Jack White
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

Well that's adorable. Yeah, I'd probably be in. [hits head against wall.]
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
dmdv1
Little Ghost

Post by dmdv1 »

I’m in
Never trust a hippy
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Post by dylnfan »

elduderino wrote:
dylnfan wrote:
Can I call you if/when I get in trouble?
Yes, just don't count on me answering. ;)
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo
monkeyman159
Little Bird

Post by monkeyman159 »

Count me in for this and uk based.
Jamie
Little Ghost

Post by Jamie »

I've got concept models finished. The final box will be a little larger and the instruction booklet will be paper rather than card to make it thinner, but otherwise I think it's there. Still not sure if it's viable to do a bulk production or not but I'll update here if it is.

benyo
Little Cream Soda

Post by benyo »

Jamie wrote:I've got concept models finished. The final box will be a little larger and the instruction booklet will be paper rather than card to make it thinner, but otherwise I think it's there. Still not sure if it's viable to do a bulk production or not but I'll update here if it is.

LOVE IT ! That looks awesome :)
" I wish someone would ask me “how do you get that sound?” they never do. The answer is “I fucking mean it.” " - Jack White
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

:clap: :clap: :clap:
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Post by 7th_son »

In!
gst510
Little Acorn

Post by gst510 »

Looks great! Really hoping to get one of these to the US!
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

I would recommend creating a BrickLink list for each person to buy their own bricks and then sell the paper goods separate. That way folks can get the cheapest prices on bricks and save some headaches regarding you sourcing everything to build each set.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
Jamie
Little Ghost

Post by Jamie »

rsimms3 wrote:I would recommend creating a BrickLink list for each person to buy their own bricks and then sell the paper goods separate. That way folks can get the cheapest prices on bricks and save some headaches regarding you sourcing everything to build each set.
I have considered that as an option, however I believe that if I were to buy such a large amount of bricks in bulk then I could make some savings using the Lego VIP points system, therefore maybe passing that saving on. That's certainly something I'm taking into consideration though.