Vault Chat DEAD

DonTazeMeBro
Little Bird

Vault Chat DEAD

Post by DonTazeMeBro »

Got a phone call from Third Man today, they didn't appreciate my language ripping the fact that they shut down the vault chat, and deleted my post. I threw up another one with less swear words under Blackwells record of the week. And while I sort of understand that a lot of the conversations on there really have nothing to do with music (all you crazy fuckers know who you are) I will say that I am really going to miss, a lot of the people I have come to know on there. It was a solid community when the right people were logged in. Anyway, it was a nice run. Laters
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Re: Vault Chat DEAD

Post by Stl_ben »

DonTazeMeBro wrote:Got a phone call from Third Man today, they didn't appreciate my language ripping the fact that they shut down the vault chat, and deleted my post. I threw up another one with less swear words under Blackwells record of the week. And while I sort of understand that a lot of the conversations on there really have nothing to do with music (all you crazy fuckers know who you are) I will say that I am really going to miss, a lot of the people I have come to know on there. It was a solid community when the right people were logged in. Anyway, it was a nice run. Laters
They give any reasoning for why it was gone? Seemed to have been pretty civil in there since the worst offenders left / got banned.
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

Yeah since I quit it's been real quiet in there. Also, what's up, taz?
he is everything i hate...
curseofhalos

Post by curseofhalos »

I see that chat is back, and Jack's in there now. I can't see the conversation because i'm not subscribed.
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Post by runofthemill »

curseofhalos wrote:I see that chat is back, and Jack's in there now. I can't see the conversation because i'm not subscribed.
Yeah, they said it would only be available when someone from TMR decides to get on.
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

^oh, the lulz...
DonTazeMeBro
Little Bird

Post by DonTazeMeBro »

They killed it because they said it's too much work to manage the crazies, too many complaints of bullying and inappropriate comments. Pugface setup a new chat function here https://discordapp.com/channels/4843939 ... 4506412047
DonTazeMeBro
Little Bird

Post by DonTazeMeBro »

Actually that link is wrong it's this one for anyone who liked to Vault Chat but now it's dead. https://discord.me/ThirdManVault See you there
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

But, will Jack be on the new vault chat?

Does anyone know?
BluefordT
Little Ghost

Post by BluefordT »

elduderino wrote:But, will Jack be on the new vault chat?

Does anyone know?
SHUT UP!
"No saddly I didn't have enough money from flipping to pay for the car..."
StLBen:Stiben(Elitist Hipster Tool Person)
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Post by dylnfan »

elduderino wrote:But, will Jack be on the new vault chat?

Does anyone know?
What's Vault Chat?
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo