Boarding House Reach

Love interruption --->
chaptertwentyone
Little People

Re: Boarding House Reach

Post by chaptertwentyone »

Listen, you can’t love it all. Six years spent way too deep in all of this shit has at least taught me that. Who gives a single shred of a fuck if someone doesn’t or does like what you like?
“I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA STAB HIM RIGHT IN THE BACK
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
AND HE’LL NEVER COME BACK
‘MEMBER THAT?”
chaptertwentyone
Little People

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, the Swirl is the place to be. No embarrassing shit posting, no mothers forcing their children to be Third Man poster children, no photos of every single fucking peppermint printed item in your local wholesale store. Critiques, sales, discussion, scoops, and snark. That’s what all we need.
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
‘MEMBER THAT?”
vandelpinkfloyd
Little Bird

Post by vandelpinkfloyd »

Stl_ben wrote:
vandelpinkfloyd wrote:
Stl_ben wrote:How many bad reviews do you have to get before you realize that maybe the product is actually bad?
Are you talking about the product that isn't even fully released yet (BHR)? Or the 2 singles that haven't even been out 48 hours...

Or are you talking about JW solo catalogue as a whole? Just curious cause I wouldn't be spending as much time as you do here if I felt that way.
I'm talking about anything in general. As in when anyone uses bad press to advertise. I mean has this worked for anything other than The Room.

For this record specifically I gave the first trade a nice solid C and the second tack an A+......so a B average ain't bad. Hopefully the rest of the album is more on the Commander side!
Same, I'm trying to remain hopeful.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Who doesn't like fucking in the morning?
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
chaptertwentyone
Little People

Morning breath.
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
‘MEMBER THAT?”
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

chaptertwentyone wrote:I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, the Swirl is the place to be. No embarrassing shit posting, no mothers forcing their children to be Third Man poster children, no photos of every single fucking peppermint printed item in your local wholesale store. Critiques, sales, discussion, scoops, and snark. That’s what all we need.
HAH....yeah I can't do facebook groups anymore. It's scary how obsessive people can be....and that's coming from a guy with almost 10,000 posts on a JW forum.. I like music. I like JW's music. I don't need to paint my walls and roof and dog peppermint swirl. I don't need to get a custom TMR cake for my birthday. I don't need to knit my family members a custom JW blanket....you get the point.

I also just like to listen to the music.. I don't get the need for everyone to express their opinions or outdo the last person on their feelings or emotions about a song. Everyone reacts differently. I get it. Keep it to yourself. You'll enjoy it much more. I promise.

I agree that this place is pretty awesome for being a hang out for people who are just here for the music and love of JW, not just a big obsession.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

chaptertwentyone wrote:Morning breath.
No kissing and no oral. :lol:
Jamie
Little Ghost

Post by Jamie »

chaptertwentyone wrote:I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, the Swirl is the place to be. No embarrassing shit posting, no mothers forcing their children to be Third Man poster children, no photos of every single fucking peppermint printed item in your local wholesale store. Critiques, sales, discussion, scoops, and snark. That’s what all we need.
Agreed. That and custom business cards with nicknames on them.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Jamie wrote:
Agreed. That and custom business cards with nicknames on them.
Hah. Yeah..
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Post by runofthemill »

Jamie wrote:Agreed. That and custom business cards with nicknames on them.
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

were you day-drinking?
he is everything i hate...
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

anyway, all the crappy snarky bullshit in this thread aside...

connected by love? man, i can't even... duder no likey.
he is everything i hate...
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

elduderino wrote:anyway, all the crappy snarky bullshit in this thread aside...

connected by love? man, i can't even... duder no likey.
What's duder think of the other song?
chaptertwentyone
Little People

elduderino wrote:
were you day-drinking?
Hahaha! No, I use my phone for all unnecessary snarky message board posting and this site isn’t the easiest to use. Plus I was at the laundromat.
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
‘MEMBER THAT?”
chaptertwentyone
Little People

Please let that Vault cover art be a variant. Horrendous.
EDIT: Learn to read closely before posting, jackass.
...blue and black swirl vinyl edition features exclusive Vault-only cover art...
Still horrendous.
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
‘MEMBER THAT?”