Tidal Digital Music Service

Whatever's on your mind, spill it here
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Re: Tidal Digital Music Service

Post by Kali Durga »

Slate.com makes it sound as if this is a far from definite thing-- http://www.slate.com/blogs/moneybox/201 ... lture.html
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
dunedin
Little Ghost

Post by dunedin »

Saw this on another forum:

"Tidal offers a three months (90 days) HiFi/lossless streaming subscription for free if you sign up using the Sennheiser promotion. Download the Sennheiser CapTune app and sign up through the app... Note, remember to cancel the subscription before the free three months is up".

I don't know if you can sign up with the Vault discount after the three month trial, should you want to.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

6 months free! No credit card required like with their standard free offers. If you've signed up for a free trial before, used a gmail account, and can't get it to work with this promotion email me and I have a workaround.

https://slickdeals.net/f/9763131-180-da ... n-free?v=1
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
JonnyH
Little Ghost

Post by JonnyH »

rsimms3 wrote:6 months free! No credit card required like with their standard free offers. If you've signed up for a free trial before, used a gmail account, and can't get it to work with this promotion email me and I have a workaround.

Mmm, the code: sprint, isn't working for me.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

JonnyH wrote:
rsimms3 wrote:6 months free! No credit card required like with their standard free offers. If you've signed up for a free trial before, used a gmail account, and can't get it to work with this promotion email me and I have a workaround.

Mmm, the code: sprint, isn't working for me.
Reading the last page at SD sounds like it's daed.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
JonnyH
Little Ghost

Post by JonnyH »

RIP code
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

So Sprint invested in Tidal, huh? Is that why it suddenly gives me a server error when I try to load my list of favorited songs?
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
bkramer10
Little Ghost

Post by bkramer10 »

Does the vault discount not exist anymore? I was just charged $20 and on tmr's site it says the coupon was voided. I'm cancelling the subscription if its gone. Anyone else having this problem?
dunedin
Little Ghost

Post by dunedin »

bkramer10 wrote:Does the vault discount not exist anymore? I was just charged $20 and on tmr's site it says the coupon was voided. I'm cancelling the subscription if its gone. Anyone else having this problem?
I paid $5 in March.
bkramer10
Little Ghost

Post by bkramer10 »

dunedin wrote:
bkramer10 wrote:Does the vault discount not exist anymore? I was just charged $20 and on tmr's site it says the coupon was voided. I'm cancelling the subscription if its gone. Anyone else having this problem?
I paid $5 in March.
I paid $5 last month too. You might want to log in to TMR and see if its voided if you dont want to pay full price this month
dunedin
Little Ghost

Post by dunedin »

bkramer10 wrote:
dunedin wrote:
I paid $5 in March.
I paid $5 last month too. You might want to log in to TMR and see if its voided if you dont want to pay full price this month
Mine still says active. If you contact TMR I'm sure they will sort it out. Thanks for letting me know to check.
chaptertwentyone
Little People

Post by chaptertwentyone »

I haven't been subscribed since Vault 28, and even before that there were subscription gaps, and it's been $5.00 for me since day one.
“I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA STAB HIM RIGHT IN THE BACK
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
AND HE’LL NEVER COME BACK
‘MEMBER THAT?”
Datch
Little Acorn

Post by Datch »

Contact TMR and Tidal, I have een people having issues before. They got back on track and the extra money you paid used to pay the next 3 months (so that you don't have to pay 3 months).
“More people know a fragment of his music than know his name.”
dunedin
Little Ghost

Post by dunedin »

Best Buy offering 6 month Tidal subscription with the purchase of any CD or LP, valid 19 Nov - 2 Dec, new subscribers only

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage ... uidsaas%20
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

is this still a thing?
he is everything i hate...