"Dodge & Burn" Listening Party +1 Available

Discuss the weather here...
dylnfan
Little Ghost

"Dodge & Burn" Listening Party +1 Available

Post by dylnfan »

Title says it all. Received an invite from TMR this AM and my wife can't go. Opening this up to the Swirl...preferably one of you nice folks I've met and/or traded with in the past. PM me if you're interested and can definitely go.
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Re: "Dodge & Burn" Listening Party +1 Available

Post by runofthemill »

PM'd!!!
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

runofthemill wrote:PM'd!!!
Oh no, not this guy. This guy = trouble.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Post by runofthemill »

SIMMMMMMMSSSS! :x
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Post by dylnfan »

+1 and backup already identified. Mods can lock it up. Thanks!
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo
maxman142001
Little Ghost

Post by maxman142001 »

Enjoy you cool cats!
<<Jack White>> @Maxman142001 'let me tell you about my baby she was born out in arizona..."
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

We expect a full review come Monday evening.....and signed merch. Remember, el dude got the first School Choir record after one of them there listening parties.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
PugFaceRex
Little Ghost

Post by PugFaceRex »

rsimms3 wrote:We expect a full review come Monday evening.....and signed merch. Remember, el dude got the first School Choir record after one of them there listening parties.
that's because he's the legendary elduderino.
the pope of the vault.
<BluefordT> jey pals i am,we is,fuckeres rerred up
<BluefordT> jhdb
-------------------------------------------------------
<Quizze> i didnt like pug asking jack if he would eat himself as a hot dog.... off color
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

PugFaceRex wrote:
rsimms3 wrote:We expect a full review come Monday evening.....and signed merch. Remember, el dude got the first School Choir record after one of them there listening parties.
that's because he's the legendary elduderino.
the pope of the vault.
Go-Kart King.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
Aquamarine
Little Ghost

Post by Aquamarine »

If any other winners get sick before Monday, or just go off the whole idea, y'know, I'm still available . . . . :wave:
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

You're so swell. Have a great time!
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Post by dylnfan »

Would say I'll take pics, but apparently they're confiscating phones and taking "additional security precautions," whatever that means. Lol! Can only imagine what they have planned given the band is supposed to be there in person.

- Cmelo
Datch
Little Acorn

Re:

Post by Datch »

dylnfan wrote:Would say I'll take pics, but apparently they're confiscating phones and taking "additional security precautions," whatever that means. Lol! Can only imagine what they have planned given the band is supposed to be there in person.
They will feel you up and do an x-ray. Then use your own personal x-ray film for a live vinyl cut. So you can re-experience it all in your own home.
(Can't guarantee quality will actually stay as good that you want to listen to the record more than a few times) :lol:
“More people know a fragment of his music than know his name.”
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Anyone else looking for a plus one? I'm ready to book a flight, can leave the house as late as 6am tomorrow and get there on time.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Waiting to hear about the experience, enjoy it!