Castle Face Records

Get in on the ground floor...
Melon
Little Ghost

Re: Castle Face Records

Post by Melon »

doompeanut wrote:
Melon wrote:ouch.. Hopefully it's worth it though. Little bit of Oh Sees history & hand done/signed Dwyer art to boot. Has yours shipped yet?

apparently it shipped 'sunday night',which i'm not sure is even possible....
any updates on your end? Looks like shipping labels have been made but no progress on the tracking.. hope mines not lost :?
houses are full of things that gather dust
doompeanut
Little Bird

Post by doompeanut »

Castle face informed me it shipped Thursday. The tracking says the same status as last week though. I know it's for charity but two weeks is quite a long time though!
Melon
Little Ghost

Post by Melon »

mine arrived!
doompeanut
Little Bird

Post by doompeanut »

That's good. I'm in the UK
Melon
Little Ghost

Post by Melon »

http://www.castlefacerecords.com/produc ... rs-reissue

Coachwhips Banger vs Fuckers gumdrop colored versions up with fold out poster of Mohammad.

This is the best Coachwhips album in my opinion. It's like the White Stripes on drugs.
hsp88
Little Ghost

Post by hsp88 »

Melon wrote:http://www.castlefacerecords.com/produc ... rs-reissue

Coachwhips Banger vs Fuckers gumdrop colored versions up with fold out poster of Mohammad.

This is the best Coachwhips album in my opinion. It's like the White Stripes on drugs.
i just grabbed one but this seems like its a screw up, its all the same info as the Get Your Body Next To Mine, that one comes with the poster and is gumdrop vinyl too.
Melon
Little Ghost

Post by Melon »

hsp88 wrote:

i just grabbed one but this seems like its a screw up, its all the same info as the Get Your Body Next To Mine, that one comes with the poster and is gumdrop vinyl too.
true I didn't even think about that but Mohammad is the cover for Get Your Body Next To Mine... we'll see what happens, hoping they just goofed on the description but that this one is still the color version.
hsp88
Little Ghost

Post by hsp88 »

Melon wrote:
hsp88 wrote:

true I didn't even think about that but Mohammad is the cover for Get Your Body Next To Mine... we'll see what happens, hoping they just goofed on the description but that this one is still the color version.
ya its already off the site, i don't really want a second GYBNTM so i hope they honor what we bought or refund
hsp88
Little Ghost

Post by hsp88 »

hsp88 wrote:
Melon wrote:
hsp88 wrote:

ya its already off the site, i don't really want a second GYBNTM so i hope they honor what we bought or refund
refunded
Hair
Little Acorn

Post by Hair »

So are we thinking this + King Gizzard any day now and Thee Oh Sees + Damaged Bug in a couple of weeks, or everything dropping at once?
Melon
Little Ghost

Post by Melon »

Hair wrote:So are we thinking this + King Gizzard any day now and Thee Oh Sees + Damaged Bug in a couple of weeks, or everything dropping at once?
i hope it all drops at once (save a bit on shipping).. I think Drop wasn't on the site until a few days after release date though so we could still be a month out.
Hair
Little Acorn

Post by Hair »

Coachwhips + new Warm Soda is up! I was also able to grab the Male Gaze LP and a copy of Young Reckless Hearts on the flower power vinyl.
Melon
Little Ghost

Post by Melon »

Surprised the glittery Jack Name repress is still available.. only 150 made & they look pretty cool.

Also sounds like Damaged Bug, Oh Sees & King Gizzard will be up all at once. Can't wait.
Hair
Little Acorn

Post by Hair »

I would've jumped on that Jack Name if I didn't already have 4 records in my cart on Friday. It does look great though, hopefully I can grab it come payday.

I wonder if Thee Oh Sees will have the new record at the LA show next Tuesday? A little early but It'd be nice if I could cross that off the list and only have to worry about Damaged Bug and King Gizzard during the next drop.
Hair
Little Acorn

Post by Hair »

Received my records today! I was lucky enough to score a flower power edition of Warm Soda's Young Reckless Hearts. I don't think I need two copies of the record so If anyone is interested in a pentacolor edition I would be down to sell or trade.