Vault #18

PugFaceRex
Little Ghost

Re: Vault #18

Post by PugFaceRex »

EDIT
Last edited by rsimms3 on Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Link removed, PM Pug for info
<BluefordT> jey pals i am,we is,fuckeres rerred up
<BluefordT> jhdb
-------------------------------------------------------
<Quizze> i didnt like pug asking jack if he would eat himself as a hot dog.... off color
josephodonnell
Little Acorn

Post by josephodonnell »

Vault members should have been given a free digital download. I'd like to see a download card given with all TMR releases, 7", LPs, Vault e.t.c e.t.c
FUCK
FASHION
LETS
SMOKE
MENTHOLS
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

josephodonnell wrote:Vault members should have been given a free digital download. I'd like to see a download card given with all TMR releases, 7", LPs, Vault e.t.c e.t.c
Rather than that, they could just post the tracks for download on the vault and only make it available to platinum members, like they do with a bunch of other things.I would honestly love digital copies of all the vault packages. I have tracked down a bunch, but haven't kept up lately.
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

Once TMR puts downloads in Vault packages , that music would spread like wildfire on the next , allowing non members to get all the music for free .

They should put download cards in ALL the other records ! Like most all record companies do !

Would love it with both 7 and 12"
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
Coma16
Little Cream Soda

Post by Coma16 »

Alabama Woody wrote:Once TMR puts downloads in Vault packages , that music would spread like wildfire on the next , allowing non members to get all the music for free .

They should put download cards in ALL the other records ! Like most all record companies do !

Would love it with both 7 and 12"
I agree with this. Or once it is released digitally then then all members of that package should get the code emailed to them at that time.
Bikedo
Little Ghost

Post by Bikedo »

josephodonnell wrote:Vault members should have been given a free cassette tape. I'd like to see a cassette tape given with all TMR releases, 7", LPs, Vault e.t.c e.t.c
There you go.... fixed.
I'd like to sleep 100 days, my feeling has gone, flesh cold and numb.
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

The Dead Weather's plan is to record and release two-song sets until 2015 at which time they will release a full album that contains these singles plus many more album-only tracks.
i guess this plan to release i would presume more than just two TDW singles and then an album is no longer in the works?
he is everything i hate...
Aquamarine
Little Ghost

Post by Aquamarine »

It's only the second week of 2015 and they were recently photographed together, so I don't see a reason to write it off just yet. :D
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

Aquamarine wrote:It's only the second week of 2015 and they were recently photographed together, so I don't see a reason to write it off just yet. :D
no, my point was, i thought the intent was to release TDW singles with every vault package in 2014 leading into 2015 and then the album.
he is everything i hate...
Melon
Little Ghost

Post by Melon »

elduderino wrote:
Aquamarine wrote:It's only the second week of 2015 and they were recently photographed together, so I don't see a reason to write it off just yet. :D
no, my point was, i thought the intent was to release TDW singles with every vault package in 2014 leading into 2015 and then the album.
i suppose there's still time for them to include TWD singles in 2015 vault packages 2 & 3?

i was definitely under the impression that we were going to get more dead weather singles than we have so far though.
houses are full of things that gather dust
Aquamarine
Little Ghost

Post by Aquamarine »

You guys could be right there--I'm not sure that they specified how many 7"s we were going to get before the album (probably deliberately).
grumblestiltskin
Little Ghost

Post by grumblestiltskin »

Yeah, it looks to me like the Lazaretto tour is just going on and on and on with these Jan and Feb dates, plus the South American tour in March, plus headlining Coachella...I'm not sure it was envisioned at the time of this announcement that Jack would be on tour well into 2015.

Assuming Coachella is the last tour date though (a fine way to end the tour, and it would be almost a year to the day from the first date. Mmmm, symmetry), then the DW album will likely be on its way to us late 2015....lets say in vault 24 we get another single, and 25 or 26 is the deluxe preorder (like Lazaretto), with another single? That would make four singles...pretty good. Throw in a few non-single tracks onto the album, and then we're away!
Patient B1003
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

I think we will get a 3rd JW solo album before the DW album.
Last I heard the Kills were working on a new album. QOTSA just had a very successful tour and album. Jacks doing OK for himself.
Plans change .....
Forget what you see
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Alabama Woody wrote:I think we will get a 3rd JW solo album before the DW album.
Last I heard the Kills were working on a new album. QOTSA just had a very successful tour and album. Jacks doing OK for himself.
Plans change .....
Third Man has posted a few times that Dead Weather is in studio recording their new album, just recently.
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

I must have missed that. Seems tough to do while JW is on tour. But He is JW ..... Multi tasking is His specialty
Forget what you see
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody