Rob Jones Raconteurs Poster Sale

Rob Jones, Print Mafia, Lil Tuffy and more...
sandman77
Little Cream Soda

Rob Jones Raconteurs Poster Sale

Post by sandman77 »

Looks like rob is gonna sell his '08 & '11 Racs posters!
http://insidetherockposterframe.blogspo ... -sets.html
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Re: Rob Jones Raconteurs Poster Sale

Post by anonymousbrunette »

The lobby card series is still my favorite poster set. Stunning in person.

http://www.whiteswirl.com/forum/viewtop ... ard+#p7398
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
bh1644
Little Ghost

Post by bh1644 »

if anyone gets a set I will gladly buy the Dallas dog and porcupine poster... been trying to find one at a decent price for awhile...
curseofhalos

Post by curseofhalos »

I just want a Nashville 2011 poster. Hmm....
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

I can see a few people buying full sets and selling most of them off again...

let the thread start...
sandman77
Little Cream Soda

Post by sandman77 »

I'd be interested in the Mercy Lounge hand bills if anyone wants to sell them from the set. I was at the shows & bought the regular print mafia posters, but didn't get the handbills. this was also the first time I saw Jack live , so I need this set!
Kaber
Little People

Post by Kaber »

Quite a few of the raconteurs posters are available at Richard Goodall gallery
for reasonable prices

http://www.richardgoodallgallery.com/rg ... =2a&page=1
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

I bet these sell for $40 a pop or less on the open market. I have almost a full set already, usually I'd buy a new one and try to sell the old ones but I've been burned far too many times to try that here.
aperock
Little Bird

Post by aperock »

Want to buy either the Seattle or Portland wooden variant because I was at both of those shows.... Bet they are a couple hundred bucks a piece though.
achouza
Little Ghost

Post by achouza »

i highly recommend getting the wood variants,, i have the seattle wood one and emailed rob about buying another to complement the seattle, hes sellling them for pretty reasonable prices (less than I paid!)
<<<< Ahuevooo! >>>>
aperock
Little Bird

Post by aperock »

aperock wrote:Want to buy either the Seattle or Portland wooden variant because I was at both of those shows.... Bet they are a couple hundred bucks a piece though.
whoops... a Portland wooden variant does not exist. I guess I will just take my existing Portland poster and nail it to some plywood instead.
icdvet
Little Ghost

Post by icdvet »

I hate to be one of those people who hijacks a thread to sell - I already have most of these prints but (being seriously OCD), would quite like a full signed set with matching numbers.
That being the case, I am looking to see if anyone (in addition to Kaber) is interested in the odd print here or there - all of mine have been stored flat in a flat file, mounted (with photo corners) on acid-free board in mylar sleeves and are essentially mint, but not all are signed. I don't want to really make a profit, just cover some/much of the cost of a new set for myself. I also have a bunch of DW, WS, and JW Rob Jones prints (for the same reason) so would most likely throw in the odd freebie.
Dear NSA, I hope that you enjoy this post.
Kaber
Little People

Post by Kaber »

icdvet wrote:I hate to be one of those people who hijacks a thread to sell - I already have most of these prints but (being seriously OCD), would quite like a full signed set with matching numbers.
That being the case, I am looking to see if anyone (in addition to Kaber) is interested in the odd print here or there - all of mine have been stored flat in a flat file, mounted (with photo corners) on acid-free board in mylar sleeves and are essentially mint, but not all are signed. I don't want to really make a profit, just cover some/much of the cost of a new set for myself. I also have a bunch of DW, WS, and JW Rob Jones prints (for the same reason) so would most likely throw in the odd freebie.
Thanks Ian - probably best to start a seperate thread with a list of the posters and a name beside each - you have my list already :-)
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

I do not know what all was available in Nashville in 08 when I saw the Raconteurs at the Ryman. I bought a hatch print - kind of plain paper print and I got the Rob Jones print with Alice in it. Was there wood versions and handbills at this show ? I was not up on all the merch stuff at the time and was blown away at all the stuff they were selling. I would love to get any handbills from the show.

I would assume the sets Rob are selling do not come with the wood prints ?

Anyway I bet you could sell a bunch of stuff Icdvet. Especially if priced right. But who knows until you start the process. Would be a lot of effort ... that's for sure.
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

No wood or handbills for Ryman 2011 show.
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net