Post by Melon »

ONE LEFT: http://babycarrotrecords.storenvy.com/c ... f-10-lathe

They're numbered & come with mp3's.
houses are full of things that gather dust
Melon
Little Ghost

Re: Baby Carrot Records

Post by Melon »

little pressing plant delay on the Psychotic Acid Freek records... everything else is in & 100% ready though.

I don't like to keep people waiting for too long so I might wait to do a pre-order until I get a shipping notice from the plant unless everyone here wants to do it soon & doesn't mind waiting. Either way here's the final price breakdown so people can save their pennies.

Regular: $6.50
Limited: $10
shipping is gonna be $3.90 & $12 international

again there will be 125 pressed 25 of which are the hand-numbered edition. That's total made. Some will go to Spain, others to local record shops so significantly less than 125 will be sold online.

feekback/hate on prices & how long people are willing to wait after pre-ordering is welcome ;)
Melon
Little Ghost

Post by Melon »

WOO just got a shipping notice on the records! Not sure when they'll be delivered yet but definitely by next week we'll have the sale.

ALSO going to to have a few copies of BCR:023 (this is the J. Burd lathe single/made an appearance on the GRIM:011 comp) these were made to be sold at live performances but I set a few aside for online sale. Literally 2 or 3.
Melon
Little Ghost

Post by Melon »

Saturday. 7AM. Pacific Time.

http://babycarrotrecords.storenvy.com/
achouza
Little Ghost

Post by achouza »

Melon wrote:Saturday. 7AM. Pacific Time.

http://babycarrotrecords.storenvy.com/

sweet! looking forward to this!
<<<< Ahuevooo! >>>>
Melon
Little Ghost

Post by Melon »

TOMORROW MORNING!!!

Don't miss it.

Some of the limited edition vinyl has a unique little twist we were't expecting (what happens when you save a few bucks by not having them clear the tubes before pressing) it looks sick!
Melon
Little Ghost

Post by Melon »

sound samples posted: http://babycarrotrecords.bandcamp.com/a ... w-remember records up in 10 minutes.
stoffel
Little Bird

Post by stoffel »

sounds pretty good, so ordered the limited version plus a couple of other ones. shipping was a bit high to belgium but hey i am getting used to that by now
Melon
Little Ghost

Post by Melon »

stoffel wrote:sounds pretty good, so ordered the limited version plus a couple of other ones. shipping was a bit high to belgium but hey i am getting used to that by now
I'll check the cost after I ship. The way storenvy is set up it's easy to price shipping for one record but with multiples (especially a big handful) it can get a bit wonky.

thanks for the orders so far everyone! 6 limited editions left
dmdv1
Little Ghost

Post by dmdv1 »

Yeah I just ordered a ltd and a regular and shipping to the uk was a little high
Never trust a hippy
Melon
Little Ghost

Post by Melon »

Making a note by all the international orders & big bulk orders. Might take some leg work/time but plan is to check actual shipping cost with what was charged & refund the difference.

Sorry about that peeps!
Melon
Little Ghost

Post by Melon »

Shipping update:

The prices have been pretty spot on which is about a dollar more than how much USPS charges to ship the item (this accounts for mailers & such). One order (a bigger international one) was $3 more than it should've been & I've already done a partial refund.

It's just expensive to ship international :x . Most of them are coming in at $12.75 for 1-2 records. Hope that clears some stuff up!

TWO variants left! AND anyone who ordered before 9AM Pacific Time, your order has already shipped :thumbup:

www.babycarrotrecords.storenvy.com
stoffel
Little Bird

Post by stoffel »

Melon wrote:Shipping update:

The prices have been pretty spot on which is about a dollar more than how much USPS charges to ship the item (this accounts for mailers & such). One order (a bigger international one) was $3 more than it should've been & I've already done a partial refund.

It's just expensive to ship international :x . Most of them are coming in at $12.75 for 1-2 records. Hope that clears some stuff up!

TWO variants left! AND anyone who ordered before 9AM Pacific Time, your order has already shipped :thumbup:

http://www.babycarrotrecords.storenvy.com
yeah i wasn't complaining that you overcharged, just that international shipping is pretty expensive these days. but thanks for the partial refund :)

looking fwd to your records!
Melon
Little Ghost

Post by Melon »

right on!^ Just wanted to make sure everyone knew if there was an issue it's definitely been known to act funky & i'll go back & fix it. easy peasy.

Hand numbered edition is sold out! might be able to throw another few copies up once orders start showing up but that'll probably be down the line as a lot of the orders have been international

Regular still up & kicking. I honestly think this record rules.. if you haven't ordered yet jam the bandcamp samples :D