Reignwolf

Discuss non-TMR bands in here
2crazikids
Little Acorn

Re: Reignwolf

Post by 2crazikids »

Dr.Zissou wrote:When i purchased my copy it said X price for shipping, then when i checked out it didnt actually charge me for the shipping. I think that was the glitch. I don't think it was a cash grab at all. Still it's not our fault there was a glitch in the system BUT it did say there were additional shipping costs when buying.
^^^ Yes, this. I noticed that too. It only charged me for the record and no shipping.
cigarman44
Little Cream Soda

Post by cigarman44 »

Went back and looked at mine. Both were 10 + 2 shipping. Was charged 12 for each. I told them they could send both together and keep both shipping charges. I was then sent two extra 5.00 shipping charges.
Jettkoral
Little People

Post by Jettkoral »

cigarman44 wrote:Went back and looked at mine. Both were 10 + 2 shipping. Was charged 12 for each. I told them they could send both together and keep both shipping charges. I was then sent two extra 5.00 shipping charges.
Same with me. Jerks. Holding my order after I buy something. THEN sending to other people without asking for money. Yeesh.
JonnyH
Little Ghost

Post by JonnyH »

Jettkoral wrote:
cigarman44 wrote:Went back and looked at mine. Both were 10 + 2 shipping. Was charged 12 for each. I told them they could send both together and keep both shipping charges. I was then sent two extra 5.00 shipping charges.
Same with me. Jerks. Holding my order after I buy something. THEN sending to other people without asking for money. Yeesh.
I just pulled up my invoice. I got 2 of the 7":

Shipping: 12.75 CAD

So I think the ones that they sent, the shipping was probably calculated correctly. But I have no idea. I can only tell you that I paid international shipping rates.
Last edited by JonnyH on Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
cigarman44
Little Cream Soda

Post by cigarman44 »

JonnyH wrote:
Jettkoral wrote:
I just pulled up my invoice. I got 2 of the 7":

Shipping: 12.75 CAD

So I think the ones that they sent the shipping was probably calculated correctly. But I have no idea. I can only tell you that I paid international shipping rates.
Sounds like it was all jacked up. They agreed to send mine together and I paid one of the 5.00 invoices they sent. 9 bucks should be plenty to ship two 7's in a bubble mailer. I just sent a double lp to Canada in a proper box that only cost 14.00. It was almost 2 pounds.
josephodonnell
Little Acorn

Post by josephodonnell »

I haven't heard anything at all from them. When I went to check my invoice earlier it has no notification I was even charged for shipping? They have my $10 and I paid that last month. This happen to anyone else? I'm a UK order. Beginning to think this just won't show up.
FUCK
FASHION
LETS
SMOKE
MENTHOLS
avrate
Little Cream Soda

Post by avrate »

Arrived in Norway yesterday. Padded envelope and coversplits. :problem:
"Teenage angst has paid off well, now I'm bored and old"
pj101ca
Little Acorn

Post by pj101ca »

I filed a paypal claim on day 44. I don't care about the money, just want these assholes to know how shitty their customer service is. fuck em
josephodonnell
Little Acorn

Post by josephodonnell »

There we go, just had an email asking for $10...
FUCK
FASHION
LETS
SMOKE
MENTHOLS
Jettkoral
Little People

Post by Jettkoral »

josephodonnell wrote:There we go, just had an email asking for $10...
Sucks. Probably going to do a Paypal claim.
josephodonnell
Little Acorn

Post by josephodonnell »

Jettkoral wrote:
josephodonnell wrote:There we go, just had an email asking for $10...
Sucks. Probably going to do a Paypal claim.
They said pay it and it'll ship or don't and the order will be cancelled. As a business they should just carry through their mistake and hopefully the loss they make will still allow them to break even on the sales.
FUCK
FASHION
LETS
SMOKE
MENTHOLS
2crazikids
Little Acorn

Post by 2crazikids »

Wow what a clusterfuck. I paid it all and I got nothing. How hard it is to ship a 7" to NY?
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

Didn't they have something like 1,000 copies that were bought almost all at once? I wonder how many people are helping with shipping. Because if it's a handful of people, that's a tall order. That being said, I would like at least some steady updates from those guys. Reignwolf is incredible, truly incredible. I'd hate to see his reputation tarnished for something as simple as a shipping holdup.
Dr.Zissou
Little Acorn

Post by Dr.Zissou »

I emailed them a few days ago, no response. I also paid the additional $5. We'll see. I have a package at the post office, but i'm waiting on like 10 other records to come in the mail...
Beyond Reason
Little Cream Soda

Post by Beyond Reason »

My 7" vinyl package arrived yesterday in the mail. I checked my Paypal account and I wasn't charged anything extra for shipping or anything. Sorry to hear people are having some bad luck with this. The package was shipped out of Canada as well so maybe there's some delay in the mail getting across the borders for people outside of Canada? Couldn't be 100% sure of course, just speculating.