Shed House Records

Get in on the ground floor...
Grimtale
Little People

Re: Shed House Records

Post by Grimtale »

Keep in mind, I'm always up for trading variants for variants with other labels :-)
Grim
I am everything you hate...
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Shed House Records

Post by Alabama Woody »

I've been waiting, excited for this. Thanks for giving Swirlers a leg up on the competition........

When you get the whole package together please post a picture.

They are great live. This is awesome !!!
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
dcmak5
Little Acorn

Post by dcmak5 »

sounds awesome
what's the price point for the black vinyl?
mojoryan
Little People

Post by mojoryan »

Ok, what the hell am I missing? "Leg up on the competition"? "what's the price point for the black vinyl?"
Am I missing something? All I see is Tommy mentioning that it's NC for the first release (which is cool), but nothing about anything else.
"I might not be perfect but I'm me to the bone"~ Seasick Steve
...words to live by.
"This steepen guy grinds my gears."~stl_ben
imo, it's all a result of the modern record collectors association with commodity fetishism~dcmak5
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

patchwork wrote:listening to test presses right now. so far so good. still working on pricing and website, but as soon as i get it together i will announce something here first

This is the quote I was referring to, if I read it right he will give the Swirl first shot at ordering the records. Am I right? That's a leg up, there are a lot of Natural Child fans out there. Once he post them for sell on FB, they will be gone. I promise you that.

Maybe I'm reading to much into it?
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
dcmak5
Little Acorn

Post by dcmak5 »

mojoryan wrote:Ok, what the hell am I missing? "Leg up on the competition"? "what's the price point for the black vinyl?"
Am I missing something? All I see is Tommy mentioning that it's NC for the first release (which is cool), but nothing about anything else.
patchwork wrote:Well the test pressing is on its way. If everything sounds good i will announce the artist and will do a pre order of sorts. This release is going to be a 12" and 7" . There are only 300 copies and i will only be selling 200. 200 copies are on black 75 random color and 25 super awesome variants. Out of the 25 super awesome variants only 10 will be sold to the public. This is what the pre order will be for. What you will get is a 12" and 7" variant and a 12" and 7" test press in a nice double gatefold with custom artwork (working on getting this done). Now this pre order will be a bit pricey. I dont have a set price yet and am interested in hearing some of yalls thoughts on it so tell me how much you would pay for this package (you will just have to take my word for now that the band kicks ass)
there was also discussion as to a good price point for his limited package, with the test pressings and etc.
mojoryan
Little People

Post by mojoryan »

dcmak5 wrote:
mojoryan wrote:Ok, what the hell am I missing? "Leg up on the competition"? "what's the price point for the black vinyl?"
patchwork wrote:Well the test pressing is on its way. If everything sounds good i will announce the artist and will do a pre order of sorts. This release is going to be a 12" and 7" . There are only 300 copies and i will only be selling 200. 200 copies are on black 75 random color and 25 super awesome variants. Out of the 25 super awesome variants only 10 will be sold to the public. This is what the pre order will be for. What you will get is a 12" and 7" variant and a 12" and 7" test press in a nice double gatefold with custom artwork (working on getting this done). Now this pre order will be a bit pricey. I dont have a set price yet and am interested in hearing some of yalls thoughts on it so tell me how much you would pay for this package (you will just have to take my word for now that the band kicks ass)
there was also discussion as to a good price point for his limited package, with the test pressings and etc.
Right on. Thanks, man.

Thank you too, Woody.
"I might not be perfect but I'm me to the bone"~ Seasick Steve
...words to live by.
"This steepen guy grinds my gears."~stl_ben
imo, it's all a result of the modern record collectors association with commodity fetishism~dcmak5
Cjacks20
Little Bird

Post by Cjacks20 »

This sounds awesome! Cant wait, Natural Child is one of my favorite bands, will this have some new songs on it?
HappyDad
Little Ghost

Post by HappyDad »

patchwork wrote:SHR001 NATURAL CHILD LIVE IN BIRMINGHAM
Can't wait!

Hum, and as everyone here, I want one of the "25 super awesome variants"... :mrgreen:
The french White Stripes | Third Mand Records | Raconteurs | Dead Weather board : Join the French Fun
--> JUST HERE
Freter
Little Acorn

Post by Freter »

I really want this, but I have NO money. Ill wait and buy a black version.
patchwork
Little Acorn

Post by patchwork »

Hey folks just wanted to update you on whats happening. I got the website up but its crude and unfinished. I am not a web guy so this might take me a little longer than i thought. If you are interested in ordering the limited TP & variant package i will take orders through pm on here. The price is gonna be $230 + shipping, with shipping due when i actually have everything in hand and ready to send. I figure $100 per test press and $30 for the variants is a fair price. I am only doing this to get this label going and most likely will not offer another package like this again (not set in stone). Now if you are looking for pristine soundboard recordings you wont find them on my label. What i have are good quality audience recordings that i have professionally mastered for vinyl but request that the recording doesnt loose that bootleg feel to it. Anyways if anybody is interested in a package just hit me up. And for those who cant afford this package or just want black dont worry the price wont be this high, i am thinking $21 + shipping for the regular 12"&7" combo. There are only 8 left so hurry
the bus came by and i got on, that's where it all began
patchwork
Little Acorn

Post by patchwork »

i will reply to everybody this evening when i get home. thanks for the support
the bus came by and i got on, that's where it all began
Jettkoral
Little People

Post by Jettkoral »

Congrats. A bit pricey for me, but I'll take the black ones when ready.
Zachary Thomas
Little Cream Soda

Post by Zachary Thomas »

Jettkoral wrote:Congrats. A bit pricey for me, but I'll take the black ones when ready.
+1
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

Will the band have these on tour?
Big long time NC fan....but the price tag is just too big for me.
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net