Forum improvements: Please ban the trolls and super vain

Obliquitous
Little Acorn

Forum improvements: Please ban the trolls and super vain

Post by Obliquitous »

Stl_ben wrote:
Jamie wrote:I find it creepy that people announce they're leaving but stick around to read all of the responses.
Who doesn't want to be Tom Sawyer and view their own funeral?
Well said sir.
Kali Durga - "For all you know, that guy might be a very cool person who just happens to look like your idea of an asshole."
rival
Little Ghost

Re: Forum improvements: Please ban the trolls and super vain

Post by rival »

I like Jett. The forum is for anyone, no matter how old. If he wanted to be here, that's his decision. While sometimes he may have said some stuff out of turn, he conducted himself better than some people twice his age.

Hopefully he'll still communicate via PM. He was a member who added here...more good tha bad in my opinion.
Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.
destijl
Little Acorn

Post by destijl »

This is the best thread EVER on Swirl. Keep it going. Have all of the bitching and the BOLLOCKS here in one place. Nice one Kaber for starting the thread & an even bigger shout out to Greginchains for the Yoda photos
•<Jack White> we also want to come up with vault packages you don't like, a streaming service to make rich people richer, a t shirt
too big for you, and a bunch of shit you don't want but we're hold ing a gun to your head to purchase.
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

tanzaib wrote:I know i am not on much but was he anybody impotent ???
LOL. He had a record company called jettplastics. He was 13. He posted quite a bit. He is a journalist for music in paper and electronic media, he starts FB groups, he has a radio broadcast or podcast thing going.

Much better than when I was 13.

Then chasing the album of his dreams and saying the book from Detroit sucked, then being corrected by Ben Blackwell caused a nervous breakdown.

Then he decided to move on.

That's pretty much what ya missed.
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
greginchains
Little Ghost

Post by greginchains »

destijl wrote:This is the best thread EVER on Swirl. Keep it going. Have all of the bitching and the BOLLOCKS here in one place. Nice one Kaber for starting the thread & an even bigger shout out to Greginchains for the Yoda photos
No Tusken Raider love, huh? Oh well. Fun times, but I don't think this is the thread where they started, or some deleted posts take away from the relevance at the time.
I only wanted to be good enough, but I'm not.
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

Jettkoral wrote:HEY FOLKS!
I've realized that I'm a really big dick on the internet. I need to get out of here before I become a bigger jerk, so I've decided to no longer post on White Swirl. FOR REAL THIS TIME!
I just gotta get away and I can't be hounded by negativity. Rejoice if you wish.
I'm just too young to be ruining my teenage years stuck on some forum! Haha. I'll still respond to PM's and lurk sometimes.

PEACE AND LOVE, SERIOUSLY! IT'S BEEN A FUN JOURNEY, AND I LOVE SHARING IT WITH MANY OF YOU :D
JARRETT J. JETTKORAL ESQ.
13 days away...new world record?
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

Stl_ben wrote:
I've realized that I'm a really big dick on the internet. I need to get out of here before I become a bigger jerk, so I've decided to no longer post on White Swirl. FOR REAL THIS TIME!
I just gotta get away and I can't be hounded by negativity. Rejoice if you wish.
I'm just too young to be ruining my teenage years stuck on some forum! Haha. I'll still respond to PM's and lurk sometimes.

PEACE AND LOVE, SERIOUSLY! IT'S BEEN A FUN JOURNEY, AND I LOVE SHARING IT WITH MANY OF YOU :D
Ben, don't do that man. Let's all be cool.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

shaneoftheroad wrote:
Stl_ben wrote:

Ben, don't do that man. Let's all be cool.
+1
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
pj101ca
Little Acorn

Post by pj101ca »

Someone was going to do it. It's fitting that it was Ben. :D
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

pj101ca wrote:Someone was going to do it. It's fitting that it was Ben. :D
I'm just afraid douchebaggery will end up defining this place. It's not hard to be cool. Let's just be cool.

Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

Did we get an un-announced drop out this time? Been a full week with no posts?!
Everything ok?
a_fiendish_thingy
Little Cream Soda

Post by a_fiendish_thingy »

Stl_ben wrote:

Everything ok?
I dont know. I think he is fine since he posted on the JPR Facebook page two days ago. Havent heard from him on the Swirl for a while though.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Stl_ben wrote:

Everything ok?
Instead of being publicly antagonistic, why don't you send him a PM instead? ;)
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

rsimms3 wrote:
Stl_ben wrote:

Everything ok?
Instead of being publicly antagonistic, why don't you send me a PM instead?
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Stl_ben wrote:
rsimms3 wrote:
Stl_ben wrote:

Everything ok?
Instead of being publicly antagonistic, why don't you send me a PM instead?
Because we've had this discussion via PM about 20 times and it seems to do no good.