Box Set: Under Great White Northern Lights

Rag and Bone to Inchophone
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Re: Film: Under Great White Northern Lights

Post by runofthemill »

achouza wrote:
runofthemill wrote:I think I have a problem with mine. I can't find the silkscreen print, but both halves of the gatefold LP had the same insert. Where was the silkscreen located in the box? And, did you guys get one or two copies of the LP insert?

one copy of the lp insert,, and one silkscreen print on the other side,, i think on the same side as the silkscreen print was the 7
Ugh. I had LP insert and 7" on the left and another LP insert on the right. No silkscreen. Not sure if I should email Third Man or Warner Bros. Might just contact both.
achouza
Little Ghost

Post by achouza »

that sucks,, but contact them,, they will probably help you out,, in fact ask for all 6 different silkscreens to make up for it being missing,, they may budge,,
<<<< Ahuevooo! >>>>
littleacorn
Little Ghost

Post by littleacorn »

im so happy today got my boxset got the print with them on the boat exactly what i was hoping for! Plus i was able to ride the motorcycle today. :D
"Jack White shreds like a man who met the devil at the crossroads and punched him in the nuts"
hsp88
Little Ghost

Post by hsp88 »

runofthemill wrote:
achouza wrote:
runofthemill wrote:I think I have a problem with mine. I can't find the silkscreen print, but both halves of the gatefold LP had the same insert. Where was the silkscreen located in the box? And, did you guys get one or two copies of the LP insert?

one copy of the lp insert,, and one silkscreen print on the other side,, i think on the same side as the silkscreen print was the 7
Ugh. I had LP insert and 7" on the left and another LP insert on the right. No silkscreen. Not sure if I should email Third Man or Warner Bros. Might just contact both.
I got a damaged gatefold cover, no 7" and no silkscreen WTF! i emailed them both, this needs to get sorted out! :(
hawke000

Post by hawke000 »

pretty cool promo all graphics and whatnot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T-3-ThFm1o

and an exclusive HD clip:

http://thestripesinhd.warnerreprise.com/
Bikedo
Little Ghost

Post by Bikedo »

Found this at flickr.com
Promotional popcorn bags for the UGWNL screening

I'd like to sleep 100 days, my feeling has gone, flesh cold and numb.
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Post by candycaneboy03 »

just opened my box last night after coming home from austin, then i just re-examined it just now....

pretty good ding on the outer bottem right corner of the box, the cd/dvd case has some pretty bad scuffs.... one side of the holder/space in the box is scrunched as well, the gatefold sleeve has 2 slits/breaks on the bottom from the records inside...the cd slot looks like its going to peel off...and the cd booklet cover and back are really really curvy, even considering its been tight inside the box set.....*sigh*....

anyone else make good/succesful contact with WB? I'm going to have to ship this off and exchange..no fucken way i paid as much as i did just not to get a mint box....
"Love, Peace And Hair Grease"
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

candycaneboy03 wrote:just opened my box last night after coming home from austin, then i just re-examined it just now....

pretty good ding on the outer bottem right corner of the box, the cd/dvd case has some pretty bad scuffs.... one side of the holder/space in the box is scrunched as well, the gatefold sleeve has 2 slits/breaks on the bottom from the records inside...the cd slot looks like its going to peel off...and the cd booklet cover and back are really really curvy, even considering its been tight inside the box set.....*sigh*....

anyone else make good/succesful contact with WB? I'm going to have to ship this off and exchange..no fucken way i paid as much as i did just not to get a mint box....
Sorry about that
I am with you one this.
You paid that amount and you deserve nothing more than a MINT box
Call them and get this sorted
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Post by runofthemill »

Call them, they take forever to answer emails.
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

hawke000 wrote:pretty cool promo all graphics and whatnot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T-3-ThFm1o
Thats a great video
I love the effects that remind of the box artwork. Thanks for that Daniel
hawke000

Post by hawke000 »

WTF? Jesus this is stooping low.

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_-gOra2oF6k&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_-gOra2oF6k&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>[/youtube]
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

hawke000 wrote:WTF? Jesus this is stooping low.

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_-gOra2oF6k&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_-gOra2oF6k&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>[/youtube]
WTF !?!?! indeed!

HAHAHAHA :lol: :lol:
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

Hilarious HAHAHAHAHAHAH
Tonic&Gin
Little Acorn

Post by Tonic&Gin »

LOL
richardcosta
Little Cream Soda

Post by richardcosta »

is the box set on Amazon the same one we pre-ordered? if yes, and you order one from Amazon in the UK will you get the UK 7 inch single then?