Vault Platinum Member Store

Bikedo
Little Ghost

Vault Platinum Member Store

Post by Bikedo »

Although a bit premature maybe, I believe this deserves it's own topic.
If there's already a topic about this [couldn't find it] then delete it please.
This could be really interesting, exciting and frustrating as usual.

Posted by BenSwank on 12.13.2012 at 02:26 PM:
HI all... I'll try and address some of these concerns if I can since it seems like people are getting pretty frustrated here. First and foremost, us selling these items is something that has been requested of us time and time again over the past 3 years. So the idea for this comes from the fans and we're trying to give folks what they want here. These are limited items, some we have more then others so the difference in prices reflects that. If we posted everything at once or gave notice when they gave up, we feel it would have been more difficult for people to get them. So the idea of doing it as pop up sales is so it is more random and more people can participate. We have it set in the system that it is 1 per order. Fans are not able to buy more then 1 item per order. I'm sorry if the shopping cart issue is frustrating to everybody, but we simply do not have the functionality to reserve the item for you in your cart until it's paid for. Please always keep in mind that just because it is in your cart it is not yours until you get through the check out process. Now, saying all of that I would again like to state that there will be a Vault member only store in the future where limited items will be sold only to Platinum members. It's a work in progress and it's happening in the coming months. If there are more questions not addressed here, please leave comments and I will try and help. Thank you and we appreciate the support!
I'd like to sleep 100 days, my feeling has gone, flesh cold and numb.
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Re: Vault Platinum Member Store

Post by Kali Durga »

All I want to know at this point is... How many "coming months" until this happens?
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Kali Durga wrote:All I want to know at this point is... How many "coming months" until this happens?
24......30.... :lol:
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

And how long are those months? Are they Gregorian calendar months, or TMR calendar months?
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
Freter
Little Acorn

Post by Freter »

All I know is that there is to much speculation, (which I hypocritically aid). I want answers, damn it!
daniel15mtsu
Little Acorn

Post by daniel15mtsu »

I think this is where all those United "mistakes" should end up :shock:
Jamie
Little Ghost

Post by Jamie »

I'd like whatever goes on sale there to be a large run, like the inverted bolts rather than having to rely on being online at the right time to catch them. Maybe put an extra item or two on sale that quarter for ~$20, so it's an additional item you can buy outside of the regular package if you wish to.
gst510
Little Acorn

Post by gst510 »

Jamie wrote:I'd like whatever goes on sale there to be a large run, like the inverted bolts rather than having to rely on being online at the right time to catch them. Maybe put an extra item or two on sale that quarter for ~$20, so it's an additional item you can buy outside of the regular package if you wish to.
I agree. Those of us who have to work have a tough time catching some of these limited runs.
woodisgood
Little Ghost

Post by woodisgood »

daniel15mtsu wrote:I think this is where all those United "mistakes" should end up :shock:
Blackwell would disagree . . . ;)
"I'd wish you happiness, but I know it'd be detrimental to your art."
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

I don't think there's a point to a 'vault only' store. Any flippers are already vault members..
chadeg
Little Cream Soda

Post by chadeg »

higherlimits wrote:I don't think there's a point to a 'vault only' store. Any flippers are already vault members..
Think of people that aren't able to afford flipper prices on ebay and aren't able to drop by in Nashville, or visit the rrs... thaught of that? :roll:
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

I don't think we should be thinking of anything until we know what this thing will actually be. For all anyone knows, you'll still need to go to Nashville &/or chase the RRS for some items.

They really need to stop dropping hints on things that aren't ready to be announced. Nothing good comes of letting us stew and speculate ;)
profsteenmarter
Little Acorn

Post by profsteenmarter »

chadeg wrote:
higherlimits wrote:I don't think there's a point to a 'vault only' store. Any flippers are already vault members..
Think of people that aren't able to afford flipper prices on ebay and aren't able to drop by in Nashville, or visit the rrs... thaught of that? :roll:
+1 :(
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

profsteenmarter wrote:
chadeg wrote:
Yes yes. Us internationals appreciate any bone they throw us..
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

arewhyehen wrote:
profsteenmarter wrote:
chadeg wrote:
Yes yes. Us internationals appreciate any bone they throw us..
Even if the shipping is $8,000 per record?
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom