Vault #14

nrssab
Little Acorn

Re: vault #14

Post by nrssab »

arewhyehen wrote:Edited

Fuck I'm an idiot. It's been forever since I checked the last thing in the vault.

My minds been melted from finals.
Editing is for pussies! :D

jk jk ;)

Still waiting for my V14. I'd love to spin the 7" right now.
"If you can hear a piano fall, you can hear me coming down the hall".
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

vault 14 arrived in the mail - merry xmas to me! :D
UntilTheyFall
Little Bird

Post by UntilTheyFall »

As I awoke this morning, bound from my cot I emerged with the exuberance of a child moving towards the christmas tree.

There was a third man package in my mailbox, but it was the inverted lightning bolt. Odd, since that shipped three days after my vault package did.

HUMBUG ;)
rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

Finally received my pack in the mail today just outside of Toronto. It was right before I was heading out to work so all I got to do was rip off the pull tab on the mailer...but man did that ever feel good... :lol:
Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

rival wrote:Finally received my pack in the mail today just outside of Toronto. It was right before I was heading out to work so all I got to do was rip off the pull tab on the mailer...but man did that ever feel good... :lol:
It's a beauty isn't it? Got one yesterday and one today. Both minty fresh. Best condition anything has ever been from tmr. Not a single corner dent or anything
rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

arewhyehen wrote:
rival wrote:Finally received my pack in the mail today just outside of Toronto. It was right before I was heading out to work so all I got to do was rip off the pull tab on the mailer...but man did that ever feel good... :lol:
It's a beauty isn't it? Got one yesterday and one today. Both minty fresh. Best condition anything has ever been from tmr. Not a single corner dent or anything
She's a real beaut, Clark...
Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

Thank you for your email.

I am out of office on winter break and will be back on Wednesday, January 2nd. I will have limited access to my email during this time.

Should the matter be pressing, please contact a Third Man shop representative at XXXXXXXXXXXXX.

Thanks and happy holidays!
Cam
The Vault
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
greginchains
Little Ghost

Post by greginchains »

I tried calling XXXXXXXXXXX, but its a non working #. I figured out it was 9999999999. You sure that's right?
I only wanted to be good enough, but I'm not.
gdm
Little Acorn

Post by gdm »

I finally got my copy and had a chance to listen to it. It was incredible to relive that night as I am sure it was for everybody else that was there! After Sixteen Saltines you can hear me yell "Hell Ya" and then "Happy Anniversary Jack" I am so happy it came through so well. I am sure it is only a matter of time before TMR releases the video of the performance. Merry Christmas everyone!!
brainwave
Little Bird

Post by brainwave »

Did anyone else's 7 inch just come in a plain white sleeve instead of a vault single sleeve?
Jettkoral
Little People

Post by Jettkoral »

brainwave wrote:Did anyone else's 7 inch just come in a plain white sleeve instead of a vault single sleeve?
Apparently, they ran out of sleeves later.
Maybe email vault@thirdmanrecords.com to see what's up.
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

gdm wrote:I am sure it is only a matter of time before TMR releases the video of the performance.
From your mouth to TMR's ears.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

gdm wrote:I finally got my copy and had a chance to listen to it. It was incredible to relive that night as I am sure it was for everybody else that was there! After Sixteen Saltines you can hear me yell "Hell Ya" and then "Happy Anniversary Jack" I am so happy it came through so well. I am sure it is only a matter of time before TMR releases the video of the performance. Merry Christmas everyone!!
does this mean Canada Post is delivering mail today?

I've got so many things I am waiting on from TMR for Christmas gifts...a few of them would be nice on time :|
gdm
Little Acorn

Post by gdm »

arewhyehen wrote:
gdm wrote:I finally got my copy and had a chance to listen to it. It was incredible to relive that night as I am sure it was for everybody else that was there! After Sixteen Saltines you can hear me yell "Hell Ya" and then "Happy Anniversary Jack" I am so happy it came through so well. I am sure it is only a matter of time before TMR releases the video of the performance. Merry Christmas everyone!!
does this mean Canada Post is delivering mail today?

I've got so many things I am waiting on from TMR for Christmas gifts...a few of them would be nice on time :|
My Castle Storm arrived today so They are delivering. I hope your stuff arrives soon. My offer still stands for the ILB.
gdm
Little Acorn

Post by gdm »

Kali Durga wrote:
gdm wrote:I am sure it is only a matter of time before TMR releases the video of the performance.
From your mouth to TMR's ears.
Hopefully they are listening. :lol: