Official Forum Rules and Guidelines

elduderino
Little Ghost

Re: Official Forum Rules and Guidelines

Post by elduderino »

i love that most everyone gets to make a cute or snarky comment, but mine gets axed. is it the durping and hurping that offends?

oh, the humanity.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
he is everything i hate...
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

Post by theeradicaleclectic »

bh1644 wrote:wow, a rare post from the MegBot! I thought maybe it had been rendered obsolete by the KarenBot... gotta love vintage robots! :D
spoken like a true collector... i half expect to see an Ebay widget for 'rare post from MegBot'

rendered obsolete by KarenBot in second millenium 21st century

**Hey Mods**let me know if this is inappropriate as a test run of on topic humor and commentary
The clock in the kitchen says 2:55..... And the clock in the kitchen is slow
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Post by 7th_son »

It's very much on topic...
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Post by 7th_son »

Grimtale wrote: Few odds & ends...
Hawke... might want to create a few extra accounts now and go ahead and establish alter egos. That way at least some part of you can survive.

Grim

Likely a good strategy for one who walks the line such as hawke, but as one member rightly pointed out later, we should probably be clear on this aspect as well. A rule limiting members to one account has been added. ;)
DeeBee
Little Cream Soda

Post by DeeBee »

7th_son wrote: A rule limiting members to one account has been added.
Let me suggest that you might want to consider allowing one and only one extra account per person - IF that second account is used strictly for buying, selling and trading merchandise from TMR and elsewhere.

The reason being that some people here might like to keep their 'social' interactions or other issues on the discussion forum separate from any actual merchandise transactions they get involved in, for reasons of privacy. (Since those will include personal information such as address, maybe phone, etc.) Otherwise it could drive some swirl members to rely on eBay or other online sites instead, for all their merch transactions. Just a thought.
"A free society is one in which it's safe to be unpopular." - Adlai Stevenson
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Post by 7th_son »

DeeBee wrote:
Let me suggest that you might want to consider allowing one and only one extra account per person - IF that second account is used strictly for buying, selling and trading merchandise from TMR and elsewhere.

The reason being that some people here might like to keep their 'social' interactions or other issues on the discussion forum separate from any actual merchandise transactions they get involved in, for reasons of privacy. (Since those will include personal information such as address, maybe phone, etc.) Otherwise it could drive some swirl members to rely on eBay or other online sites instead, for all their merch transactions. Just a thought.
Absolutely not. But thanks for your comment.
Grimtale
Little People

Post by Grimtale »

elduderino wrote:i love that most everyone gets to make a cute or snarky comment, but mine gets axed. is it the durping and hurping that offends?

oh, the humanity.
Not trying to be a smart ass but usually when I experiences things in life I can't explain, I start with the mirror...
Grim
I am everything you hate...
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

7th_son wrote:
DeeBee wrote:

Absolutely not. But thanks for your comment.
CRACK!
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
hawke000

Post by hawke000 »

Grimtale wrote:
elduderino wrote:i love that most everyone gets to make a cute or snarky comment, but mine gets axed. is it the durping and hurping that offends?

oh, the humanity.
Not trying to be a smart ass but usually when I experiences things in life I can't explain, I start with the mirror...
Grim
There's only 3. It's just you and me against me.
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

Grimtale wrote:

oh, the humanity.
Grim
can't explain? not even with an MSEE?? gosh.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Grimtale wrote:

oh, the humanity.
Grim
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

rsimms3 wrote:
Grimtale wrote:

oh, the humanity.
Grim
everytime i look in the mirror for a prolonged period of time i think "man, if there were ever a mashup of clooney, pitt and gosling, THAT'S what it would look like..."
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

rsimms3 wrote:
Grimtale wrote:

oh, the humanity.
Grim
Stay on topic guys. You'll get banned
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Post by dylnfan »

elduderino wrote:
rsimms3 wrote:
Grimtale wrote:

oh, the humanity.
Grim
everytime i look in the mirror for a prolonged period of time i think "man, if there were ever a mashup of clooney, pitt and gosling, THAT'S what it would look like..."
:lol:
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Post by 7th_son »

The mirror is a nice way to reflect on change going forward, but don't get stuck in a trance staring at that fading jawline, time to come back to the topic.