velvet set

Rob Jones at Animal Rummy
Post Reply
User avatar
mhcox
Little Cream Soda
Posts: 128
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:37 am
Location: Cleveland, OH

velvet set

Post by mhcox » Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:09 am

i already have a set, but if anyone's interested, there are some for sale on todd's website... http://www.toddslater.net/detail/Prints ... elvet-set/
when roles are reversed, opinions are too.

hawke000

Re: velvet set

Post by hawke000 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:13 am


User avatar
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost
Posts: 1735
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:51 am

Re: velvet set

Post by theeradicaleclectic » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:33 pm

mhcox wrote:i already have a set, but if anyone's interested, there are some for sale on todd's website... http://www.toddslater.net/detail/Prints ... elvet-set/
can you explain to me how those images are 2x12?? does that mean 2 columns that are 12 inches wide?? ... i think they mean to say that each velvet print is 1' sq.?

the description says ... 2 x 12 (each) 24 x 36 (in all) i certainly cannot imagine by looking at them that they are 2 inches by 12 inches which is how it reads
The clock in the kitchen says 2:55..... And the clock in the kitchen is slow

User avatar
love_islander
Little People
Posts: 4643
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:12 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Re: velvet set

Post by love_islander » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:44 pm

theeradicaleclectic wrote:
mhcox wrote:i already have a set, but if anyone's interested, there are some for sale on todd's website... http://www.toddslater.net/detail/Prints ... elvet-set/
can you explain to me how those images are 2x12?? does that mean 2 columns that are 12 inches wide?? ... i think they mean to say that each velvet print is 1' sq.?

the description says ... 2 x 12 (each) 24 x 36 (in all) i certainly cannot imagine by looking at them that they are 2 inches by 12 inches which is how it reads
I've got a set and they are definitely all 12 x 12 each - it might just be a typo

User avatar
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost
Posts: 1735
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:51 am

Re: velvet set

Post by theeradicaleclectic » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:10 pm

thanks for confirming that... i wondered about them relative to the pattering being unique on each set
The clock in the kitchen says 2:55..... And the clock in the kitchen is slow

chaptertwentyone
Little People
Posts: 3337
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:48 pm

Re: velvet set

Post by chaptertwentyone » Thu May 02, 2019 12:45 am

I don’t know the market on these, but came across this link and thought to share if anyone is actively looking.
https://soldoutposters.com/products/the ... ook%20Shop
“I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA STAB HIM RIGHT IN THE BACK
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
AND HE’LL NEVER COME BACK
‘MEMBER THAT?”

User avatar
love_islander
Little People
Posts: 4643
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:12 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Re: velvet set

Post by love_islander » Thu May 02, 2019 1:30 am

chaptertwentyone wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 12:45 am
I don’t know the market on these, but came across this link and thought to share if anyone is actively looking.
https://soldoutposters.com/products/the ... ook%20Shop
I have a second set somewhere I believe. I'd let it go for lower than this price...

Post Reply