Philthy Phonographic Records

Get in on the ground floor...
philthyphonographic1
Little Bird

Re: Philthy Phonographic Records

Post by philthyphonographic1 »

thanks laurent. me too. will be doing more flexis, 7 inch vinyl, and some surprises in the near future!
philthyphonographic1
Little Bird

the gap dream test pressings should be here soon! i have a tracking number and anything... as soon as they are approved, the preorder will go up. get one of the 50 variants from http://philthyphonographic.blogspot.com/
philthyphonographic1
Little Bird

Conspiracy of Owls lathe cut

The Conspiracy of Owls "Thank You" lathe cut edition is officially done. This is a gift edition for the band, Burger Records, and Philthy Phonographic. It includes a one-side white lathe cut record (The Lesson), a 3D silkscreen with glasses, an acid etched metal cover, a thank you card with art by Ernesto Muniz, and a bumblebee button. Only 10 of these were made and most are already on their way to their new homes. I do have a couple that are for sale. The whole project was extremely pricey (especially the metal covers) so if you are interested please get in contact with me thru Facebook. The "Thank You" edition is $150.
achouza
Little Ghost

Post by achouza »

I just received the Conspiracy of Owls 7' from Philthy Phonographic and have to say that it is really damm good in all three of the key 7' areas: 1. awesome music 2. some of the best artwork i have seen on a 7" and 3. cool wax options

I highly recommended it to anybody that hasnt ordered one,, btw im ISO the silkscreen print done by Ernesto Muniz that was sold a couple weeks back, got plenty to trade
<<<< Ahuevooo! >>>>