Shed House Records

Get in on the ground floor...
mvickers03
Little Ghost

Re: Shed House Records

Post by mvickers03 »

Me too and I am stoked! My lips are sealed.
I'm bored, I'm the chairman of the board.
Edjohansson
Little Cream Soda

Post by Edjohansson »

Finally got around to ordering Live in Birmingham.....looking forward to it!
I keep getting into stranger's vans, but still no candy.
http://www.discogs.com/collection?user=edjohansson
BluefordT
Little Ghost

Post by BluefordT »

I need your address.
"No saddly I didn't have enough money from flipping to pay for the car..."
StLBen:Stiben(Elitist Hipster Tool Person)
Eduardo
Little Bird

Post by Eduardo »

Finally picked one of these up at Grimey's on Friday as I was in town for the Freakin' Weekend and was surprised to see it was the colored edition. There were three in store and after my brother grabbed one as well, I'd say there's still one colored copy available if you make a call to Grimey's if anyone is still looking for this.

At any rate, the release looks great and just dropped the needle on the A-side...
dcmak5
Little Acorn

Post by dcmak5 »

i grabbed one of the black copies at the groove, listening now.
the setlist is awesome, they sound great, and the recording as well
awesome first release!
woodisgood
Little Ghost

Post by woodisgood »

To me, this is the best Natural Child LP, beginning to end.
"I'd wish you happiness, but I know it'd be detrimental to your art."
patchwork
Little Acorn

Post by patchwork »

Hey folks thanks for buying a copy (or 2). The record is almost sold out. I have 14 copies left. As some of you may know the person who orders the last copy gets one of the variants in place of a black copy. The guys were kind enough to sign the sleeve for this copy. So head over to shedhouserecords.com if you have not got a copy yet or go buy another one. The winner could be you.

Due to reasons beyond my control SHR002 has been shelved until early fall ( i hope). Pretty bummed about it but there is nothing i can do. Got another one i might start in a few weeks or so.

Just got back from a killer show saturday and got some mighty fine recordings. Might see a release or two from them.

Thats all i have going on right now. Again thanks to all those that have purchased a copy of the album and made it a success.
the bus came by and i got on, that's where it all began
bentlysalterton
Little Bird

Post by bentlysalterton »

Eduardo wrote:Finally picked one of these up at Grimey's on Friday as I was in town for the Freakin' Weekend and was surprised to see it was the colored edition. There were three in store and after my brother grabbed one as well, I'd say there's still one colored copy available if you make a call to Grimey's if anyone is still looking for this.

At any rate, the release looks great and just dropped the needle on the A-side...
Thanks for the tip! Snagged one and there is probably still another left.
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

patchwork wrote:Hey folks thanks for buying a copy (or 2). The record is almost sold out. I have 14 copies left. As some of you may know the person who orders the last copy gets one of the variants in place of a black copy. The guys were kind enough to sign the sleeve for this copy. So head over to shedhouserecords.com if you have not got a copy yet or go buy another one. The winner could be you.

Due to reasons beyond my control SHR002 has been shelved until early fall ( i hope). Pretty bummed about it but there is nothing i can do. Got another one i might start in a few weeks or so.

Just got back from a killer show saturday and got some mighty fine recordings. Might see a release or two from them.

Thats all i have going on right now. Again thanks to all those that have purchased a copy of the album and made it a success.

Hate to hear the 02 is being pushed back. Good luck in your endeavors !!!
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
drgoodvibe
Little Bird

Post by drgoodvibe »

Awsome working on mine a bit to sort out any heads up you can pass on.
thenewdeal
Little Cream Soda

Post by thenewdeal »

this community has got me into a ton of great music - just started listening to Natural Child, searched and saw I missed out on a sweet variant. I'll probably end up ordering black but if anyone has seconds thoughts on theirs for a reasonable price hit me up.
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

thenewdeal wrote:this community has got me into a ton of great music - just started listening to Natural Child, searched and saw I missed out on a sweet variant. I'll probably end up ordering black but if anyone has seconds thoughts on theirs for a reasonable price hit me up.
You need to pm Patchwork. He is about out of the albums. I think he has a few 12" but is out of the 7". The 7" was the encore. Good luck !
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
patchwork
Little Acorn

Post by patchwork »

Hey folks if you bought one of the Natural Child test press packages from me and are interested in purchasing the package for SHR002 hit me up. You took a chance on me and I want to give you the chance to get this before anyone else. This record will not be released until February 2015 so this will be your only chance to get this until then. You will get a test press and the 3 versions of this record. I do not have a solid price at the moment as I am still looking for some components for the set. This has never been released on vinyl before and the original is hard to come by as there were only like 100 copies made. There are 300 copies of this (225, 50, 25).
the bus came by and i got on, that's where it all began
achouza
Little Ghost

Post by achouza »

patchwork wrote:Hey folks if you bought one of the Natural Child test press packages from me and are interested in purchasing the package for SHR002 hit me up. You took a chance on me and I want to give you the chance to get this before anyone else. This record will not be released until February 2015 so this will be your only chance to get this until then. You will get a test press and the 3 versions of this record. I do not have a solid price at the moment as I am still looking for some components for the set. This has never been released on vinyl before and the original is hard to come by as there were only like 100 copies made. There are 300 copies of this (225, 50, 25).
Awesone! Looking forward to this
<<<< Ahuevooo! >>>>
dmdv1
Little Ghost

Post by dmdv1 »

patchwork wrote:Hey folks if you bought one of the Natural Child test press packages from me and are interested in purchasing the package for SHR002 hit me up. You took a chance on me and I want to give you the chance to get this before anyone else. This record will not be released until February 2015 so this will be your only chance to get this until then. You will get a test press and the 3 versions of this record. I do not have a solid price at the moment as I am still looking for some components for the set. This has never been released on vinyl before and the original is hard to come by as there were only like 100 copies made. There are 300 copies of this (225, 50, 25).
Daaaamn!!
Never trust a hippy