Feedbands

Get in on the ground floor...
chaptertwentyone
Little People

Re: Feedbands

Post by chaptertwentyone »

This month's record has caught my interest.
“I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA STAB HIM RIGHT IN THE BACK
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
AND HE’LL NEVER COME BACK
‘MEMBER THAT?”
cwja
Little Ghost

Post by cwja »

chaptertwentyone wrote:This month's record has caught my interest.
+1 Think I'm going to give it a try this time around.
rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

If you guys do join, there's a referral program. It's $10 per sign up. If you want to work out a thing, PM me and you can save some money.
Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

If anyone wants to send me $25 a month I will also send them a random good record of a band they probably haven't heard of.
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
Zachary Thomas
Little Cream Soda

Post by Zachary Thomas »

You beat me to it Rival!
cwja
Little Ghost

Post by cwja »

Stl_ben wrote:If anyone wants to send me $25 a month I will also send them a random good record of a band they probably haven't heard of.
Well, the first month is free. I'll pm you the address to mail my free record to.
rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

Just looked into the referral program and it seems pretty complicated.
WE HAVE AN AFFILIATE PROGRAM
...earn $10 for every signup you send us. Signup here: https://secure.feedbands.com/affiliate/join/FEED
It doesn't look like I can sign up as I don't run a site or plan to Market their products...Sorry.
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

cwja wrote:
Stl_ben wrote:If anyone wants to send me $25 a month I will also send them a random good record of a band they probably haven't heard of.
Well, the first month is free. I'll pm you the address to mail my free record to.
Sure, you just pay shipping for the first month. PM with address and paypal info.
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
cwja
Little Ghost

Post by cwja »

Stl_ben wrote:
cwja wrote:
Sure, you just pay shipping for the first month. PM with address and paypal info.
:lol: I would have figured that you, of all people, would be able to pick up on my sarcasm. Normally, I wouldn't be interested in a subscription for a random record. Their description of this month's band just struck me as interesting.
jefftp
Little Cream Soda

Post by jefftp »

Anybody get last months record from the coo coo birds? I like it alot, the sound is great. I got a dark purple one that almost looks black until you hold it up to the light then it's like a purple with some blue swirls. It looks amazing, I wasn't expecting it tho cause the pic they had on the site was of like a neon green with black spots in it. Im just trying to figure out why i got a different one than what was posted. Anyone else get a purple one?
"Ya well..you know that's just like uhh your opinion man"
The Dude
chaptertwentyone
Little People

So, if I sign up for the trial month I can receive the 180 gram colored pack for the cost of shipping?
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
‘MEMBER THAT?”
rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

chaptertwentyone wrote:So, if I sign up for the trial month I can receive the 180 gram colored pack for the cost of shipping?
Yes.
rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

jefftp wrote:Anybody get last months record from the coo coo birds? I like it alot, the sound is great. I got a dark purple one that almost looks black until you hold it up to the light then it's like a purple with some blue swirls. It looks amazing, I wasn't expecting it tho cause the pic they had on the site was of like a neon green with black spots in it. Im just trying to figure out why i got a different one than what was posted. Anyone else get a purple one?
There's something on Discogs about this. SOunds like the press was half and half.
chaptertwentyone
Little People

My copy of The Wild Ones "Dream On" came in the other day and I just got around to spinning.
I really, really dig this album. Some great surf-rock, pop-rock tracks on there.
It's just a damn shame about the quality.
Both "Slick" (which IMO is one of the best on the album) and "He's a Bad Man" skipped through nearly all of the song.
I mean, for $5.00 shipped (with a one month free trial) I can't exactly complain, but it's still a pain.

To anyone who has used Feedbands before, is it worth it to send the record back and ask for a new copy?
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
‘MEMBER THAT?”
a_fiendish_thingy
Little Cream Soda

Post by a_fiendish_thingy »

If anyone has any of the first three FeedBands releases, I might be interested in taking them off your hands for you! Let me know!

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=9267