Castle Face Records

Get in on the ground floor...
Post Reply
User avatar
Melon
Little Ghost
Posts: 1711
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:59 am

Castle Face Records

Post by Melon » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:32 pm

One of my favorite labels going right now.

Besides all the killer records on deck i'm looking into the future & seeing a Castle Face patch being made in the near future...
houses are full of things that gather dust

User avatar
erikrodskjegg
Little Acorn
Posts: 444
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:39 pm
Location: Bergen, Norway

Re: Castle Face Records

Post by erikrodskjegg » Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:54 am

castle face is da killah! XOXOXOXO
ISO: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3526
Instant karma's gonna get you.

User avatar
Melon
Little Ghost
Posts: 1711
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:59 am

Re: Castle Face Records

Post by Melon » Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:57 pm

to someone who got Moon Sick on RSD: did it come with a download code?
houses are full of things that gather dust

User avatar
JonnyH
Little Ghost
Posts: 1890
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:30 pm
Location: Olympia

Re: Castle Face Records

Post by JonnyH » Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:20 pm

Melon wrote:to someone who got Moon Sick on RSD: did it come with a download code?
I don't believe so.

cmelo

Re: Castle Face Records

Post by cmelo » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:59 pm

Mine didn't.

User avatar
Melon
Little Ghost
Posts: 1711
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:59 am

Re: Castle Face Records

Post by Melon » Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:16 pm

Humans Be Swayed & Candy Clock are both on sound cloud somewhere so those'll be easy to find digitally, if anybody finds the mp3's anywhere let me/everyone here know :D

I think they upped their pressing numbers significantly... the two "limited" editions are still available over 24 hours later. What is that 2 or 3 versions of Ty's S/T record now?
houses are full of things that gather dust

User avatar
Moller72
Little Ghost
Posts: 3151
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:26 am

Re: Castle Face Records

Post by Moller72 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:53 pm

Melon wrote:Humans Be Swayed & Candy Clock are both on sound cloud somewhere so those'll be easy to find digitally, if anybody finds the mp3's anywhere let me/everyone here know :D

I think they upped their pressing numbers significantly... the two "limited" editions are still available over 24 hours later. What is that 2 or 3 versions of Ty's S/T record now?
3rd only the 2nd limited version though but wish they would have waited a while or not done it all.

User avatar
Melon
Little Ghost
Posts: 1711
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:59 am

Re: Castle Face Records

Post by Melon » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:00 am

Moon Sick is sold out :o I wonder if they'll do some black copies too or if that'll be it? I think they sorta left the door open for that to be it but i suppose a repress is always an option.
houses are full of things that gather dust

User avatar
Melon
Little Ghost
Posts: 1711
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:59 am

Re: Castle Face Records

Post by Melon » Wed May 22, 2013 6:52 pm

http://www.spin.com/articles/la-machine ... -premiere/

La Machine reissue coming soon. one track up on spin.
houses are full of things that gather dust

cmelo

Re: Castle Face Records

Post by cmelo » Thu May 23, 2013 12:54 am

Melon wrote:http://www.spin.com/articles/la-machine ... -premiere/

La Machine reissue coming soon. one track up on spin.
Best song description EVER.

User avatar
AJ123
Little Ghost
Posts: 1298
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:41 am
Location: Southern California

Re: Castle Face Records

Post by AJ123 » Fri May 24, 2013 5:16 am

Did they announce numbers for the "space lego" floating coffin variant?

User avatar
achouza
Little Ghost
Posts: 1569
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:29 am
Contact:

Re: Castle Face Records

Post by achouza » Fri May 24, 2013 3:08 pm

AJ123 wrote:Did they announce numbers for the "space lego" floating coffin variant?
no

I love that castle face represses limited items, i hope this keeps collectors sane and prices down, after all who is going to pay $75 for the splattered vinyl when they are just going to repress it a couple weeks later, im not being sarcastic or complaining, i think its a good thing,, people need to stop obsessing over splattered records and paying high priices for them on ebay
<<<< Ahuevooo! >>>>

teakay
Little Acorn
Posts: 394
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:23 am

Re: Castle Face Records

Post by teakay » Fri May 24, 2013 3:14 pm

I almost grabbed one on eBay for around 80. Really glad I didn't. Love the record and that splatter vinyl is great. + a Flexi.

User avatar
AJ123
Little Ghost
Posts: 1298
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:41 am
Location: Southern California

Re: Castle Face Records

Post by AJ123 » Fri May 24, 2013 3:19 pm

achouza wrote:
AJ123 wrote:Did they announce numbers for the "space lego" floating coffin variant?
no

I love that castle face represses limited items, i hope this keeps collectors sane and prices down, after all who is going to pay $75 for the splattered vinyl when they are just going to repress it a couple weeks later, im not being sarcastic or complaining, i think its a good thing,, people need to stop obsessing over splattered records and paying high priices for them on ebay
I agree. I for one can't afford to pay eBay prices for those limited records if I miss them the first time around but really love the designs and looks of the vinyl (not to mention the music) and would love to have them in my collection.

User avatar
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant
Posts: 7336
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:48 pm
Location: st louis missouri
Contact:

Re: Castle Face Records

Post by Stl_ben » Fri May 24, 2013 3:40 pm

Yeah I wish more companies would blatantly lie to their customers.
Limited to 300 copies buy one now!....O wait we made 300 more buy them fast before they are gone.....ok you guys liked this limited edition so much lets make some more!
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net

Post Reply