Jett Plastic Recordings

Get in on the ground floor...
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Re: Jett Plastic Recordings

Post by Kali Durga »

Mine was waiting for me when I got home last night, spun it a couple times in the car on the way to work this morning. Early favorite-- The Sun.

Excellent release, Shane & Jarrett.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

Kali Durga wrote:Mine was waiting for me when I got home last night, spun it a couple times in the car on the way to work this morning. Early favorite-- The Sun.

Thanks, Kali! That was the only song on the CD not recorded in my basement studio. haha

Everyone has been crazy supportive, I appreciate it more than I can say. There are still around 15 of these available for those who want one. I won't start shipping until tomorrow because the contest for GHOST-O-MATIC covers runs until 10 tonight (central).
curseofhalos

Post by curseofhalos »

shaneoftheroad wrote:
Kali Durga wrote:Mine was waiting for me when I got home last night, spun it a couple times in the car on the way to work this morning. Early favorite-- The Sun.

Thanks, Kali! That was the only song on the CD not recorded in my basement studio. haha

Everyone has been crazy supportive, I appreciate it more than I can say. There are still around 15 of these available for those who want one. I won't start shipping until tomorrow because the contest for GHOST-O-MATIC covers runs until 10 tonight (central).

Tell Steve I said hey! I think I haven't seen that guy since he sold me some records well over a decade ago I believe. I think it was Pink Floyd's Animals and maybe a Beatles record. Can't quite remember.
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

curseofhalos wrote:Tell Steve I said hey! I think I haven't seen that guy since he sold me some records well over a decade ago I believe. I think it was Pink Floyd's Animals and maybe a Beatles record. Can't quite remember.
I absolutely will, man! He played guitar on "Strange New Thing" as well as guitar and harmonies on "The Sun." :D
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

Two more hours and 7 more CD's left! After 10 p.m. (central) the sale ends and the drawing begins for the GHOST-O-MATIC covers!
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

SOLD OUT!!! WHOA! Thank you SO much everybody! Unreal! :D I'll draw for the GHOST-O-MATIC covers later tonight. I won't announce who won, I'll leave it to those who did win to make announcements if they wish. Wow. I'm flying right now.
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

The last of these are going out today and then we can call it complete. Thanks again, everyone! I really hope you all like it! I learned a lot from this release and the next one will be even better. :D

JETT, the thread is yours again. Thanks again, man!
a_fiendish_thingy
Little Cream Soda

Post by a_fiendish_thingy »

Pretty cool news up on the JPR Facebook page!
Jettkoral
Little People

Post by Jettkoral »

JPR-010 (Necros 'Live In '85') Pre-Orders start this Saturday at 3:30PM EST! 50 variants with covers by Broke, or Made Better will go on sale, in addition to a very limited amount of test pressings (coupled with a screen printed cover by Eric Von Munz)
The new JPR site will also launch, along with the archive and a few backstock items.

www.jettplasticrecordings.com
Jettkoral
Little People

Post by Jettkoral »

Only TWO more Broke, or Made Better variants for the Necros 12" release available at www.jettplasticrecordings.com! Don't miss out!
PugFaceRex
Little Ghost

Post by PugFaceRex »

what is the time frame for all three of the new records coming out?
<BluefordT> jey pals i am,we is,fuckeres rerred up
<BluefordT> jhdb
-------------------------------------------------------
<Quizze> i didnt like pug asking jack if he would eat himself as a hot dog.... off color
Jettkoral
Little People

Post by Jettkoral »

PugFaceRex wrote:what is the time frame for all three of the new records coming out?
The Necros LP should be ready by mid-month and will ship then (November).
Announcing JPR-005 when I get the TPs, hopefully in the next two weeks.
JPR-006 is having a tour built around it, so we're working on it right now. Details coming shortly on the JPR FB page.
a_fiendish_thingy
Little Cream Soda

Jettkoral wrote:
PugFaceRex wrote:what is the time frame for all three of the new records coming out?
The Necros LP should be ready by mid-month and will ship then (November).
Announcing JPR-005 when I get the TPs, hopefully in the next two weeks.
JPR-006 is having a tour built around it, so we're working on it right now. Details coming shortly on the JPR FB page.
Wait, is the Necros LP shipping in September or November?
Jettkoral
Little People

Post by Jettkoral »

Oops, September. Sorry about that, probably the last week of the month, still being assembled now at the plant.
a_fiendish_thingy
Little Cream Soda

Jettkoral wrote:Oops, September. Sorry about that, probably the last week of the month, still being assembled now at the plant.
Excellent! I'm always impatient when it comes to new records. :lol: