Courtney Blush Productions - Debut Release

Get in on the ground floor...
mushmouth
Little Cream Soda

Re: Courtney Blush Productions - Debut Release

Post by mushmouth »

CourtneyBlush wrote:Thank you for questioning me in public but I have only sold 6 out of the 20 and was waiting to sell them all to make a decent payment instead of piecemeal...

Courtney
I just checked out the LIam Liam clip on your site. This is GOOD. If you still have any of these, I'd take one. PM me a paypal. I'm in the US.
cmelo

Re: Courtney Blush Productions - Debut Release

Post by cmelo »

mushmouth wrote:
Jettkoral wrote:I asked a SIMPLE QUESTION about it. Jeez. I guess I'm running around like Herpes now? (MONO?)
Mush mouth- whoever you are- take the advice of another person here, who in another recent thread said you exist soley to complain.

Choose your enemies wisely. Goodbye. :)
Way to keep up. The person who said that, clearly one of Ben's buddies, wrote that as a reaction to me saying all Ben does is bust balls in another thread. Which was sarcasm. I don't see where I'm complaining here at all. There are a few of you who show downright disdain for anyone new to this board and it goes counter to everything TMR and vinyl collecting stands for. This isn't your private clubhouse. And your post is exactly the attitude I'm talking about. Because without your friendship here I'm sunk right? God you're probably right. People selling things here will probably not take my money for the things they're selling because Jett has a bug up his ass about me. Or Ben. Or Cmelo.

Seriously, pipe down and find a new newbie to threaten. I'm not the coward you're looking for.
One of Ben's buddies. Really. Naw, I just used your own stylish turn of phrase because you seem to complain a lot (crap roulette items, URP, Castle Face [no, you weren't the only one there...], repressings), brag about flipping a Gatsby for over $500 to a "nice woman from Australia" (too bad she wasn't nice enough you'd sell it to her for less than double cost, less TMR shipping), and wow, telling someone here -- old, new, 6K-plus posts or otherwise -- that they don't have a clue what they're talking about, even if you edited it out, is totally fucking rude. Has nothing to do with any default disdain for a newbie or not having the key to the clubhouse.