Courtney Blush Productions - Debut Release

Get in on the ground floor...
CourtneyBlush
Little Cream Soda

Re: Courtney Blush Productions - Debut Release

Post by CourtneyBlush »

Well here they all are and we have now sold 9 of them. only 11 left - Get yours now to avoid disappointment!

Remember Digital download given upon receipt of the paypal payment!

Just $14 shipped

Courtney xxxx
"It's a test, designed to provoke an emotional response."
CourtneyBlush
Little Cream Soda

Post by CourtneyBlush »

Helps if I attatch the picture!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CourtneyBlush
Little Cream Soda

Post by CourtneyBlush »

Just 10 left now - these are selling fast
CourtneyBlush
Little Cream Soda

Post by CourtneyBlush »

The first batch of these are being dispatched on Monday - Can those of you who have reserved but not paid please do so and anyone who hasnt sent me a delivery address also please do so. There are 11 left if anyone wants one..

Courtney xx
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

Post by theeradicaleclectic »

my apologies for not participating in any trades or skilled arts recently... im in total decompression right now for the sake of managing an entirely new set of details on a timeline from hell... funny how these things come up and they are really only for other people... but my apologies because you really only deserve the best with a straight answer in good time... i put things off if they dont seem to represent me in the best light and if i dont put things off until they are my best work then we all know how rude and inaccurate and unthinking as well as slightly obnoxious my efforts can be
The clock in the kitchen says 2:55..... And the clock in the kitchen is slow
Hamptonio
Little Ghost

Post by Hamptonio »

bump
<JackWhite> Hamptonio: yes, and tell the lovely wife that i really love the pot pie recipe. i can't get enough LOL! anyway, let me know when you get that package of test pressings i sent you.
Moller72
Little Ghost

Post by Moller72 »

Hamptonio wrote:bump
:lol:
Jettkoral
Little People

Post by Jettkoral »

Were the mods ever paid for these? Just wondering.
CourtneyBlush
Little Cream Soda

Post by CourtneyBlush »

Thank you for questioning me in public but I have only sold 6 out of the 20 and was waiting to sell them all to make a decent payment instead of piecemeal...

Courtney
mushmouth
Little Cream Soda

Post by mushmouth »

CourtneyBlush wrote:Thank you for questioning me in public but I have only sold 6 out of the 20 and was waiting to sell them all to make a decent payment instead of piecemeal...

Courtney
No kidding. There appear to be several message board cops on here. I'm encountering crazy hypocracy with a few people. My favorite is people who are first to pop into other people's threads/deals and tell buyers what you're dealing on is worth less than what someone is selling it for. Then when you deal with those same people in PM on something they're selling, they think its worth more than the highest price it's ever sold for on eBay. Shanghai other people's deals while trying to screw people behind the scenes. Lovely.

That said there are some AWESOME people on here who have been a pleasure to deal with. Some people get the spirit of this place. And some people clearly think this place is an opportunity to bilk suckers. It's pretty obvious who's who.

Don't let assholes run you off. I would have left my first day here if I had. They pop right up like herpes.
Jettkoral
Little People

Post by Jettkoral »

I asked a SIMPLE QUESTION about it. Jeez. I guess I'm running around like Herpes now? (MONO?)
Mush mouth- whoever you are- take the advice of another person here, who in another recent thread said you exist soley to complain.

Choose your enemies wisely. Goodbye. :)
mushmouth
Little Cream Soda

Post by mushmouth »

Removing off-point rant. Self-policing.
Last edited by mushmouth on Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hamptonio
Little Ghost

Post by Hamptonio »

Jettkoral wrote:Choose your enemies wisely
:lol:
<JackWhite> Hamptonio: yes, and tell the lovely wife that i really love the pot pie recipe. i can't get enough LOL! anyway, let me know when you get that package of test pressings i sent you.
mushmouth
Little Cream Soda

Post by mushmouth »

My apologies to the OP and everyone else reading this. I'm just sick of being jumped on in a personally-directed way any time I say something that isn't a glowing fanboy review. I'm talking about products and services. Not personally going after members of this board. Hopefully most of you see that there's a difference. Most of you have made this past month really fun for me.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Please take the personal conversations to PM, this thread is regarding Courtney Blush Productions and the debut release. Questions about a public offering to donate to the board are fair as was the response that the donation was not made because the run had not sold out. Anything else is basically superfluous and will be excised if this line of discussion continues. If you want to have a discussion about what "grinds your gears" I suggest you locate that topic with that specific title.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom