Infinity Cat

Get in on the ground floor...
hsp88
Little Ghost

Re: Infinity Cat

Post by hsp88 »

cool as long as im not alone, i sent them an email just to make sure it was sent out.
Moller72
Little Ghost

Post by Moller72 »

gdm wrote:
Moller72 wrote:
hsp88 wrote:Anyone else still waiting for their skyblazer, i just got back home from my trip and expected it would be here sice i ordered it 2 weeks ago and others have received. i emailed them but just interested if im not the only one. thanks
I am waiting also sent an email and they responded and said the order slipped through the cracks.
I guess those of us who haven't recived it should send emails. Thanks.
Yeah bc they send out emails when it ships.
hsp88
Little Ghost

Post by hsp88 »

Moller72 wrote:
gdm wrote:
Moller72 wrote:
hsp88 wrote:Anyone else still waiting for their skyblazer, i just got back home from my trip and expected it would be here sice i ordered it 2 weeks ago and others have received. i emailed them but just interested if im not the only one. thanks
I am waiting also sent an email and they responded and said the order slipped through the cracks.
I guess those of us who haven't recived it should send emails. Thanks.
Yeah bc they send out emails when it ships.
yup, i just got an email saying mine was overlooked aswell and it went out today. so if you are waiting and got no email for shipping defiantly contact them.
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

hsp88 wrote: yup, i just got an email saying mine was overlooked aswell and it went out today. so if you are waiting and got no email for shipping defiantly contact them.
*definitely
:)
“We’re more about having fun. I don’t really care about lyrics, honestly. Its rock n’ roll, ya’ know.” - JEFF the Brotherhood
Facebook / FT/ISO / ExpressoBeans Collection / Google+
hsp88
Little Ghost

Post by hsp88 »

orangeshoeskid wrote:
hsp88 wrote: yup, i just got an email saying mine was overlooked aswell and it went out today. so if you are waiting and got no email for shipping defiantly contact them.
*definitely
:)
:oops: :evil: :roll: 8-)
Hamptonio
Little Ghost

Post by Hamptonio »

mine had also slipped through the cracks.
i'm glad yall encouraged folks to email. good call on that.
<JackWhite> Hamptonio: yes, and tell the lovely wife that i really love the pot pie recipe. i can't get enough LOL! anyway, let me know when you get that package of test pressings i sent you.
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Post by runofthemill »

Yesterday I received an order I placed on June 29th. It wouldn't have come at all if I hadn't emailed them finally.
achouza
Little Ghost

Post by achouza »

ditto, emailed and they are sending mine out
<<<< Ahuevooo! >>>>
gdm
Little Acorn

Post by gdm »

runofthemill wrote:Yesterday I received an order I placed on June 29th. It wouldn't have come at all if I hadn't emailed them finally.
Same here. I am glad they didn't send it yet rather than lost in the mail I guess. I have ordered from them a few times in the past with no issues. I figure they must be extra busy or something. Looking forward to finally being able to listen to the skyblazer album.
hsp88
Little Ghost

Post by hsp88 »

im loving the skyblazer album, its got some sick jams. was it supposed to come with a download? i forgot. if not does anyone have a rip of the album?? PM if you can help out
Harry
Hamptonio
Little Ghost

Post by Hamptonio »

hsp88 wrote:im loving the skyblazer album, its got some sick jams. was it supposed to come with a download? i forgot. if not does anyone have a rip of the album?? PM if you can help out
Harry
+1
<JackWhite> Hamptonio: yes, and tell the lovely wife that i really love the pot pie recipe. i can't get enough LOL! anyway, let me know when you get that package of test pressings i sent you.
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

Hamptonio wrote:
hsp88 wrote:im loving the skyblazer album, its got some sick jams. was it supposed to come with a download? i forgot. if not does anyone have a rip of the album?? PM if you can help out
Harry
+1
I love this album.
+2
“We’re more about having fun. I don’t really care about lyrics, honestly. Its rock n’ roll, ya’ know.” - JEFF the Brotherhood
Facebook / FT/ISO / ExpressoBeans Collection / Google+
jrfhoutx
Flipper

Post by jrfhoutx »

Harry
Don't remember if it had a DL card, but I will be ripping it on Friday (my next day off) and probably cutting the tracks and encoding to FLAC on Monday (going out to San Antonio this weekend, may swing up to Austin to hunt some LPs), I'll hit you up next week...

And yeah it's pretty awesome, and not just because it puts my 8 month old to sleep before the first side is over...
"They were a garage band on Sympathy?! Who knew?" -- EVM
ISO/FS/FT
FLANAGAN, YARRGH!!!
Douchebag Thief
HappyDad
Little Ghost

Post by HappyDad »

Harry
Same... just in love with that album!
The french White Stripes | Third Mand Records | Raconteurs | Dead Weather board : Join the French Fun
--> JUST HERE
hsp88
Little Ghost

Post by hsp88 »

jrfhoutx wrote:
Harry
Don't remember if it had a DL card, but I will be ripping it on Friday (my next day off) and probably cutting the tracks and encoding to FLAC on Monday (going out to San Antonio this weekend, may swing up to Austin to hunt some LPs), I'll hit you up next week...

And yeah it's pretty awesome, and not just because it puts my 8 month old to sleep before the first side is over...
that would be great, thank you