Infinity Cat

Get in on the ground floor...
dmdv1
Little Ghost

Re: Infinity Cat

Post by dmdv1 »

PugFaceRex wrote:dang doods.

I bought an extra one so i could get an extra pair of shades. I sold the other one up on the ebay for right at cost. should have held onto it for one of your cancelled orders. sawry!
Dammit Pug!
Never trust a hippy
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Post by 7th_son »

Got hit with the Infinity Cat bummer as well.. :(
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

I have a report that a fellow who bought a copy at the 2nd chance sale (after they initially were marked as sold out) received his copy days ago.
My order was placed during the initial sale.
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
jrfhoutx
Flipper

Post by jrfhoutx »

sorry everyone's having Infinity Cat issues, but I was blessed with some IC goodness today, when my copy of Skyblazer showed up today... great album, but the vinyl was a little roughly cut, but it sounds so good and looks so nice I can't complain too much...
"They were a garage band on Sympathy?! Who knew?" -- EVM
ISO/FS/FT
FLANAGAN, YARRGH!!!
Douchebag Thief
gdm
Little Acorn

Post by gdm »

My extra is already on its way to another swirler. I wish I could have helped more people out. Great to hear that Skyblazer will be arriving soon!
stolenroses
Little Bird

Post by stolenroses »

got the Skyblazer LP today as well. it looks fantastic but it's very roughly cut.
can't even get through a few seconds without it skipping :(
hsp88
Little Ghost

Post by hsp88 »

stolenroses wrote:got the Skyblazer LP today as well. it looks fantastic but it's very roughly cut.
hmm I'm looking forward to getting mine when i get home, anyone else receive theirs and its plays fine??
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

hsp88 wrote:
stolenroses wrote:got the Skyblazer LP today as well. it looks fantastic but it's very roughly cut.
hmm I'm looking forward to getting mine when i get home, anyone else receive theirs and its plays fine??
Mine was fine....
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

I'd be happy to trade away my sunglasses to anyone who missed out. They're a little too big for my tastes.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Infinity Cat

Post by dylnfan »

rsimms3 wrote:I'd be happy to trade away my sunglasses to anyone who missed out. They're a little too big for my tastes.
What, too hipster for you Simms? ;-)
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

dylnfan wrote:
rsimms3 wrote:I'd be happy to trade away my sunglasses to anyone who missed out. They're a little too big for my tastes.
Hmmmm...too hipster? I'm not sure that's possible for this redneck. They have no utilitarian use for me and just take up space on the shelf. If I could wear the comfortably then I would each and every day. So, are interested?
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
jrfhoutx
Flipper

Post by jrfhoutx »

rsimms3 wrote:
dylnfan wrote:
Hmmmm...too hipster? I'm not sure that's possible for this redneck. They have no utilitarian use for me and just take up space on the shelf. If I could wear the comfortably then I would each and every day. So, are interested?
I'd be interested, I picked up a copy at my local shop, but they didn't get any of the promo merch with their stock...

Stl_ben wrote:
hsp88 wrote:
Mine was fine....
Mine plays fine, but the edges were cut a little roughly, lots of frayed bits hanging out on the edge, but it played just fine, so I have no complaints...
"They were a garage band on Sympathy?! Who knew?" -- EVM
ISO/FS/FT
FLANAGAN, YARRGH!!!
Douchebag Thief
Moller72
Little Ghost

Post by Moller72 »

trickster wrote:I have a report that a fellow who bought a copy at the 2nd chance sale (after they initially were marked as sold out) received his copy days ago.
My order was placed during the initial sale.
i got mine from the second chance sale and got it last week.
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

At one time Maxman was selling them cheap, had like 5 copy's or something like that.Might pm him.
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
flattop2001
Little Ghost

Post by flattop2001 »

I bought this but still not feeling Jeff. No glasses but unplayed white vinyl (listened to cd) cover has a crease from shipping but easily replaced. Anybody interested shoot me a pm. (cost+shipping)
Don't believe the 60's was the golden age of pop. You glorify the past when the future dries up.