Pinky Swear Records

Get in on the ground floor...
conordawson90
Little Bird

Pinky Swear Records

Post by conordawson90 »

I run a small DIY label over in Leeds, UK. It's a pretty small deal, me and a friend do everything from our garages.
So far we've released music exclusively through vinyl and tape, we have also shifted a few runs of homemade bleached t shirts! So far theres been some pretty heavy bands put out through the label, but we don't want to be tided to one genre of music. We've done some pretty limited runs on vinyl (which cost an arm and a leg) 100 orange with black splatter for the Bays record, 30 of which had handmade covers! The Heavy Hands vinyl was a split between ourselves and a Scottish label. The band are all Celtic fans so the Scottish label took the green and white vinyl, their home kick. Where as we got the black and yellow, celtics away kit colours! Limited to 125 of each, again with limited handmade covers!

For the Nai Harvest single, this is personally my favourite, one side of the vinyl is white, the other is orange, which fits in with the artwork colours, there are 250 of this vinyl.

We've also released a handful of tapes, last summer we released 8 different tapes, 100 of each tapes! The first 20 came in a limited edition box set with our logo printed on!

Please feel free to have a look at our store and met us know what you think and of course any orders are more than welcome ;) http://pinkyswearrecords.limitedpressing.com

Cheers
Conor
conordawson90
Little Bird

Re: Pinky Swear Records

Post by conordawson90 »

We have just released some more vinyl, including our very first 12"'s.
Nai Harvest first LP, 'Whatever' is the bands first full length release, featuring 10 tracks, moving towards a bigger sound and a change in tone. Still fast and fun like their previous material but with heavier guitar tones laced with reverb, some slower grungier phrases and overall more well-structured songs. This record is a lot less ‘fiddly’ and packs a lot more of a punch. Clearly influenced by 90’s acts like Cap ‘n Jazz and The Get Up Kids, but ‘Whatever’ has it’s own unmistakable ‘Nai Harvest sound’ that the band have carefully crafted over the last 2 years. Thick guitar lines, huge twiddly riffs, catchy vocals (more mellow and melodic than the bands older sound), courageous drum fills all held together by steady solid beats.

The Pink and Yellow swirl is limited to 150.
The clear with Blue and Yellow splatter is limited to 350.
NHVINYL.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
greginchains
Little Ghost

Post by greginchains »

Gorgeous vinyl!
I only wanted to be good enough, but I'm not.
dmdv1
Little Ghost

Post by dmdv1 »

greginchains wrote:Gorgeous vinyl!
These really are lovely aren't they?
Never trust a hippy
Grimtale
Little People

Post by Grimtale »

Me likey!