Culture Cringe 7 - Tennessee Scum Live from Smoopy's

Get in on the ground floor...
mangry
Little Ghost

Culture Cringe 7 - Tennessee Scum Live from Smoopy's

Post by mangry »

Hello Swirlers,

Our newest release is a blistering 8 song, 14 minute set by Bucket City's own Tennessee Scum. This cassette captures an amazingly raw, hangover-fueled performance showcasing TN Scum's love for all things from the garage and the garbage can. AND, due to popular demand, this cassette comes with a digital download of the tape. Only $5!

http://culturecringe.webs.com/apps/webs ... ow/3353842
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by mangry on Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:49 am, edited 4 times in total.
Hyperbole used for effect!
TheHen0
Little Ghost

Re: Culture Cringe Records

Post by TheHen0 »

sounds awesome, but VHS?
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

TheHen0 wrote:sounds awesome, but VHS?
but vinyl?
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
jrfhoutx
Flipper

Post by jrfhoutx »

TheHen0 wrote:sounds awesome, but VHS?
Yeah, VHS, you know those things we used to watch movies with at home instead of DVDs before they were cheap enough to adopt as a format and before you were born... C'mon man, get with the hipster anti-technology lo-fi agenda and go buy a $5 VCR (that thing you use to play a VHS tape) at your local Goodwill, I guarantee they have about 20 of them on a shelf... and then buy this... no wait, buy this first, then a VCR at Goodwill...
"They were a garage band on Sympathy?! Who knew?" -- EVM
ISO/FS/FT
FLANAGAN, YARRGH!!!
Douchebag Thief
TheHen0
Little Ghost

Post by TheHen0 »

No, I know what a VHS is.
I told my mom about some VHS a while back and she told me it was stupid and I'm not allowed to buy any.
I hope there's a DVD reissue!
mangry
Little Ghost

Post by mangry »

At this point, there are no other plans for physical release by the film's director.
Last edited by mangry on Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
jrfhoutx
Flipper

Post by jrfhoutx »

TheHen0 wrote:No, I know what a VHS is.
I told my mom about some VHS a while back and she told me it was stupid and I'm not allowed to buy any.
the fact that she had to tell you it was stupid and won't allow you to buy any, is hilarious in my opinion...

On another note, very cool to see more indie stuff released, as well as a new label start up. Trailer reminds me of my sister-in-law's art school films.
ISO/FS/FT
FLANAGAN, YARRGH!!!
Douchebag Thief
mangry
Little Ghost

Post by mangry »

jrfhoutx wrote:
the fact that she had to tell you it was stupid and won't allow you to buy any, is hilarious in my opinion...

On another note, very cool to see more indie stuff released, as well as a new label start up. Trailer reminds me of my sister-in-law's art school films.
If you're a fan of lo-budget horror, cheap thrills, or pillow fights, this is the movie for you.
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

Will this be available for purchase online?
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

mangry wrote:
jrfhoutx wrote:

If you're a fan of lo-budget horror, cheap thrills, or pillow fights, this is the movie for you.
Can you confirm the existence of boobs?
TheHen0
Little Ghost

Post by TheHen0 »

No, I knew VHS's were stupid on my own, but if this movie is good, I'm gonna feel left out.
jrfhoutx
Flipper

Post by jrfhoutx »

love_islander wrote:
mangry wrote:
jrfhoutx wrote:

Can you confirm the existence of boobs?
Yes, and which boobs?

Not a big fan of horror genres in general honestly (no offense, just not my thing), but I might buy a copy as a gift, and to support a new label... How much would it set me back? (sorry, I'm at work and of all the sites in the world, facebook is off limits...)
ISO/FS/FT
FLANAGAN, YARRGH!!!
Douchebag Thief
mangry
Little Ghost

Post by mangry »

Love_Islander, boobs do exist. Stiben, we are working on the online storefront, to be unveiled soon. It might be worth your while to keep checking back...
mangry
Little Ghost

Post by mangry »

Test pressings of the flexis just shipped today...looking forward to owning my first TP!
mangry
Little Ghost

Post by mangry »

Hey guys,

Everything is in and ready to go! Friday, May 11, Culture Cringe is releasing its first two releases, Girls' Night Out (CULT-001) on VHS and the theme song by Kelly Kerr and the Distractions (CULT-002) on flexi disc. If anyone is interested in purchasing the first release from Culture Cringe, you can pay via paypal to jason.manley2@gmail.com

VHS/Flexi Combo Pack - $16 shipped ($20 international) Limited to 100 copies.
Flexi only - $7 shipped ($9 international) We have 100 copies of the flexi for sale outside of the combo packs.

Or, if you are in the Nashville area, come to our release party at 3 Brothers in Murfreesboro, TN, featuring Kelly Kerr and the Distractions, Epic Ditch, and a special guest appearance by Nashville's own horror hound, Dr. Gangrene. Come on out!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.