Mystical Records

Get in on the ground floor...
drummintodabeat
Little Acorn

Re: Mystical Records

Post by drummintodabeat »

Great responses so far. I'm going to have to contribute as well. My favorite Christmas memories go back to when I was younger and my Gramp and Nana were alive. They really made Christmas feel special and I most definitely miss them.

Only a few more hours left to enter...join in while you still can. :)

Merry Christmas!!!
ochfish707
Little Ghost

Post by ochfish707 »

Little bit of a double edged sword recently but tradition and family are usually what I look forward to and what means the most this time of the year. Little turmoil hasn't allowed things to remain how they usually are but hopefully in enough time things will patch themselves up. Happy holidays y'all.
'i'm taking my ball and going home'
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

I like Christmas when spent with family.
1996 and 1999 were special when relatives from Cyprus visited us to spent the holidays together.
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
drummintodabeat
Little Acorn

Sorry for keeping you all in limbo. Been kinda hectic the past few days. I can reassure you folks that the winners will be announced tomorrow. :)
drummintodabeat
Little Acorn

Ok....here are the winners! Some really great memories posted! Thanks to everybody for participating! Winners send me your mailing address.

1st - Matt Hearp
2nd - Aaron Brown
3rd - Alabama Woody (Scott)
4th - JM Mullins

Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Mystical Records

Post by Alabama Woody »

drummintodabeat wrote:Ok....here are the winners! Some really great memories posted! Thanks to everybody for participating! Winners send me your mailing address.

1st - Matt Hearp
2nd - Aaron Brown
3rd - Alabama Woody (Scott)
4th - JM Mullins

Thank you for doing another contest! I look forward to hearing some new tunes! I hope your Holiday was a good one. Still got New Years Eve!

Woody
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
drummintodabeat
Little Acorn

Greetings fellow Mystical Records lovers,

Big D comin' at ya on this Valentines Day 2013. You know we gonna show some love up in here. So, with this year already chugging full-steam ahead, we have plans to unleash a hefty amount of brand spanking new music to you all in the months ahead. 2012 was a great year for us at Mystical Records(Sampler Series (Vol. 1) vinyl LP release, Global Nobles debut, and Two Sneeches third album dropped), but we are looking to amp things up a little bit for 2013. We have a plethora of Mystical goodness (new artists, new releases, etc) just waiting to be released to the wild. With that said, I can assure you that great things are on the way and we are just getting started. So, let's jump on in and find out exactly what's on the Valentines Day menu...

Let's get this things started off right, so how about a new release??? Mystical Records first release of 2013 comes from a group that needs no introduction. They have released 2 classic albums(Kulturvultur and Internal Organs, respectively) with us and are back with a batch of new tunes to dive into. Of course i'm talking about nobody other than...The Succulents. Today marks the release of their third and final album, Anno Domini. This will also be their last album as a collective group. I wish it wasn't so, but they will be on an indefinite hiatus for now. These guys have been with us since the beginning and have been a solid rock in our Mystical Records foundation. We would like to send them a big thanks for providing us with some timeless tracks to add to the Mystical Records catalog. If you haven't checked out any of their previous works, go and do so. The first single off Anno Domini is entitled, "20 Times", and is currently streaming/available as a FREE digital download on our Listen Page ---> (http://mysticalrecords.com/listen_here).

Next up, we have a brand new artist to introduce to you all. It is with great pleasure to announce our newest artist, Michael and The Wild Roses. Mystical Records will be releasing his debut EP, American Matador, in the coming weeks. Stay tuned for the track list and a single as well. More info will be revealed soon. If you want to take a peek, check out his new tab on our website ---> (http://mysticalrecords.com/michael_and_the_wild_roses). We are really excited about this upcoming release and can't wait for you all to hear it.

There has also been a few more additions to our website. If you check out our homepage, you might notice a new tab named Mystical Lovers. Since the release of our first vinyl LP compilation, The Sampler Series (Vol. 1), we have seen a vast amount of love from all our followers. There is now a tab dedicated to you guys and gals ---> (http://mysticalrecords.com/mystical_lovers). We want to thank everyone that has supported us throughout our journey. If you haven't already, send us a photo of you showing your Mystical Records love, and we will post it on the Mystical Lovers tab for everyone to see. And if you need a Sampler Series LP or anything, we can make that happen for you. We still have some copies left, and would love to spread our vinyl love into your home. Go get yourself a copy ---> (http://mysticalrecords.com/mystical_music).

And like I mentioned earlier, we have so much more in store for this year. I don't want to spoil any surprises, but you can anticipate new albums coming this year from Solomon West, Slow Turtle Fast, and The Bay Gulls...just to name a few. There will also be some other special surprises along the way, and of course we will keep you folks in the know. So go forth and check out all the new stuff happening over at Mystical Records. More music on the way...we're just getting started.

Big D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still need to sign up for the mailing list? Share us with the world!!!
http://mysticalrecords.com/contact_us

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mystical Records on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MysticalRecords5150

http://twitter.com/mysticalrecords

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mystical ... 255?ref=ts

wildroses3
Little Acorn

Post by wildroses3 »

thanks

drummintodabeat
Little Acorn

Friday Contest Time!!! I got some Mystical goodies to give away...who's ready???

To celebrate Solomon West's new album Final Frontier, tell me your favorite thing about springtime. You will be entered to win one of the treats below. Winners will be selected over the weekend.

patchwork
Little Acorn

Post by patchwork »

My favourite thing about spring is going to some good outdoor shows and festivals. Spring tours are always fun
the bus came by and i got on, that's where it all began
Beb9913
Little Cream Soda

Post by Beb9913 »

Favorite thing about spring is just being able to go out on the deck crank some records fire up the grill have a few pops and get the hell out of the house!
greginchains
Little Ghost

Post by greginchains »

Springtime bass, baby!!!
I only wanted to be good enough, but I'm not.
shteev
Little Ghost

Post by shteev »

spring is awesome because the bugs come out and start eating me and they taste so great when they finally hit my throat after coming in my nose...i also love yellow jacket's nests and pollen is fun too(for real though cuz then i dont look stoned, i just have allergies)
I could be wronga,,,I could be rright.
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

Allergies!
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
AJ123
Little Ghost

Post by AJ123 »

The best thing about spring is RECORD STORE DAY