Mystical Records

Get in on the ground floor...
drummintodabeat
Little Acorn

Re: Mystical Records

Post by drummintodabeat »

Just wanted to give a shout out to the winners of the Black Friday Giveaway! Thanks to everyone who participated.

And tis' the season for giving at Mystical Records. So, be on the lookout because there will be plenty more opportunities to win some more Mystical Records Sampler LP's leading up to Christmas. More holiday treats in store for ya.

Congrats again to the winners I will be in touch with you about shipping. :D

patchwork
Little Acorn

Post by patchwork »

sweet. i cant believe i won. first off i want to thank god and my family for making this happen and of course my fellow swirllers. this was actually a great way to start my morning. cant wait to listen
the bus came by and i got on, that's where it all began
drummintodabeat
Little Acorn

I've got some Mystical Xmas goodies to give away this week!!! Details coming tomorrow.
cmelo

Post by cmelo »

drummintodabeat wrote:I've got some Mystical Xmas goodies to give away this week!!! Details coming tomorrow.
Whooooooo! I'll play mystikal roulette again.
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

drummintodabeat wrote:I've got some Mystical Xmas goodies to give away this week!!! Details coming tomorrow.
Sweet!!!
I ll keep an eye :D
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
drummintodabeat
Little Acorn

Ok...I do believe it is time for our Mystical Records Christmas giveaway!!! :D

If you remember the last few contests I did during Halloween(Goblin Giveaway) and Thanksgiving(Black Friday Giveaway), it will work just the same as that. Shortly, I will be posting a question on the Mystical Records Facebook and Twitter pages and here respectively. All you have to do is simply respond to the question I provide and you are automatically entered. You can only enter once too(your first answer will be the only one counted). All answers will be thrown into a hat and winners will be selected at random by yours truly, Santa D.

If some of you don't have Facebook or Twitter, you can still enter by responding to this message or email me at: ben@mysticalrecords.com

If you haven't "Liked" us on Facebook and "Followed" us on Twitter, you can go right here to do so.
Facebook - (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mystical- ... ?%20ref=ts)
Twitter - (http://twitter.com/mysticalrecords)

Let's see what goodies are under the tree on this Christmas Eve.... 8-)

1st Place
- Mystical Records: Sampler Series LP (Vol. 1)
- The Bay Gulls sophomore album, Keys To The Beach

2nd Place
- The Succulents sophomore album, Internal Organs

3rd Place
- Slow Turtle Fast debut album, Puttin' On Da Hits

4th Place
- Solomon West debut album, Confederate Diary

Watch out for the Facebook and Twitter Question post soon. I will also be posting "The Question" here as well too!

***The deadline to enter ends at 11:59 PM (PST) on December 25th!!! Winners will be announced on Wednesday, December 26th!!!***

drummintodabeat
Little Acorn

Christmas may have a different meaning to all of us. But to each of us, it still represents special feelings. With that said....

The Question is: What is your favorite Christmas memory that brings you special joy during the holiday season??? (It can be anything from the past or present...just something that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy.) :D

***The deadline to enter ends at 11:59 PM (PST) on December 25th!!! Winners will be announced on Wednesday, December 26th!!!***

Merry Christmas everyone!!!
JonnyH
Little Ghost

Post by JonnyH »

Q: "What is your favorite Christmas memory that brings you special joy during the holiday season???"

A: I remember getting getting a football for Christmas from my grandparents when I was really little, like, maybe 5. Then after all the presents were open all the boys(my brother and my cousins) went into the backyard and played football. My grandpa, who died long ago, walked up and down the sidelines doing play by play. I'll always remember that. :D

Merry Christmas!
shteev
Little Ghost

Post by shteev »

Coming to see my inlaws and being lucky enough to have an awesome son who is really pumped about the holiday for the first time. He has been watching videos about his techno Dinos for over a month now and is sleeping waiting for Santa to come... So thankful, happy, lucky . All these words really do nothing to describe the awesomeness of having a little guy running around all pumped up for the big fat guy to drop some stuff off for him.
I could be wronga,,,I could be rright.
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Mystical Records

Post by Alabama Woody »

My favorite Christmas was in 1993, my son was born on December 27th, a couple of days after Christmas but still, that Christmas season will never be topped! Nice bringing him and Momma home healthy to a decorated home full of Love and Christmas cheer!
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Mystical Records

Post by Alabama Woody »

It's a toss up between my sons birth and the year I got a GI JOE space capsule when I was little.................

:-). ;-)
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
cmelo

Post by cmelo »

I don't do the Catholic thing anymore, but as a kid it was really special to have the whole family together, grandparents and all, and go to Midnight Mass. The lights, the incense, the choir, the whole thing. (Catholics have ritual down.) And then to head back out into the snow afterwards with the warm fuzzies and know Santa was up next. Grandparents are no longer with us now, so it makes the memory even more special.
mangry
Little Ghost

Post by mangry »

Six Christmases ago, on Christmas Eve, my wife and I watched A Christmas Story and Robocop back to back on TBS. it was the first time I had seen either movie, and I was 24. Christmas movie magic!
Hyperbole used for effect!
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

The Question is: What is your favorite Christmas memory that brings you special joy during the holiday season??? (It can be anything from the past or present...just something that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy.) :D

No idea how old I was (maybe 6 years old?), but the main thing I wanted for Christmas was a Super Nintendo. I managed to get all through my gifts and no Nintendo in sight and then my parents had an xmas card to give me. Inside was a short poem that was the beginning of scavenger hung (not a real scavenger hunt, i can't think of what this would be called). The clues had me going all over the house (including the attic), as well as outside. Finally the last one was alongside a Super Nintendo that was hidden underneath the bathroom cabinets.

It isn't the fact that I got the Nintendo that make this a warm and fuzzy xmas memory for me, it's the time and effort they went through to create all the poems that made it special for me.
“We’re more about having fun. I don’t really care about lyrics, honestly. Its rock n’ roll, ya’ know.” - JEFF the Brotherhood
Facebook / FT/ISO / ExpressoBeans Collection / Google+
Moller72
Little Ghost

Post by Moller72 »

Alabama Woody wrote:It's a toss up between my sons birth and the year I got a GI JOE space capsule when I was little.................

:-). ;-)
That is a tough choice.