Mystical Records

Get in on the ground floor...
drummintodabeat
Little Acorn

Re: Mystical Records

Post by drummintodabeat »

dylnfan wrote:Bumpin my buddy Ben's first vinyl release! 8-)
Thanks for the love Bobby. :D Listen to the man...it's gonna be hot.

Also, I have a request for one of the Mods to move this topic to the Independent Labels section???

Thanks in advance.
drummintodabeat
Little Acorn

Ladies and Gentlemen, the day we've been waiting for is finally here. After many months of preparation and planning, we are ready to unleash this bad boy to the world. Go right here to get yourself a copy --->http://mysticalrecords.com/mystical_music

Mystical Records: Sampler Series (Vol. 1)

dylnfan
Little Ghost

Post by dylnfan »

drummintodabeat wrote:Ladies and Gentlemen, the day we've been waiting for is finally here. After many months of preparation and planning, we are ready to unleash this bad boy to the world. Go right here to get yourself a copy --->http://mysticalrecords.com/mystical_music

Mystical Records: Sampler Series (Vol. 1)

Got my copy last week w/all kinds of extra goodies! Good stuffs man!
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo
drummintodabeat
Little Acorn

Special Halloween contest coming tomorrow...

Going to be giving away some limited edish Mystical Records goodies including:

-Test Press copy of Mystical Records: Sampler Series LP (Vol. 1)
-3 copies of the very first Vault Party print from 2010
-Unreleased Tweetsy album entitled, Best Express
-Copy of Michele's Food And debut album, Blowing Hot Air

Stay tuned to find out how you can win some of these tasty treats.

drummintodabeat
Little Acorn

Contest Time!!!

I think now would be the perfect time for this. Let's call it the "Goblin Giveaway". Shortly, I will be posting a question on the Mystical Records Facebook and Twitter pages and here respectively. All you have to do is simply respond to the question I provide and you are automatically entered. You can only enter once too(your first answer will be the only one counted). All answers will be thrown into a hat and winners will be selected at random by yours truly.

If some of you don't have Facebook or Twitter, you can still enter by responding to this message or email me at: ben@mysticalrecords.com

If you haven't "Liked" us on Facebook and "Followed" us on Twitter, you can go right here to do so.
Facebook - (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mystical- ... ?%20ref=ts)
Twitter - (http://twitter.com/mysticalrecords)

***The deadline to enter ends at 12:00 AM (PST) tonight!!! Winners will be announced on Friday, November 2nd!!!***

Now for the prizes! We've dug up some nice items to giveaway to some lucky winners. Let's talk about what's on the line here:

1st Place
- Test Press Copy of Mystical Records: Sampler Series LP (Vol. 1)
- Copy of very first Vault Party print (circa 2010)

2nd Place
- Unreleased Tweetsy album entitled, Best Express

3rd Place
- Michele's Food And debut album, Blowing Hot Air

We all clear so far?? Just wanted to do a little something for all you fans out there. Watch out for the Facebook and Twitter Question post soon. I will also be posting the Question here as well too!

drummintodabeat
Little Acorn

The question is: What's your favorite Halloween costume that you've dressed up as in the past?

***The deadline to enter ends at 12:00 AM (PST) tonight!!! Winners will be announced on Friday, November 2nd!!!***

Let the fun begin!!!
cmelo

Post by cmelo »

When I was a kid, my sister and I were the two girls from Little House on the Prairie. Even though I was older, I was Half-Pint. Mom made the outfits. We *loved* them.

(What can I say. It was the '70s....)
shteev
Little Ghost

Post by shteev »

same answer i gave on facebook...

i went too early to a costume party shindig at a local pizza shop/bar. as i walked in, i saw a bunch of families eating dinner and instantly closed my trench coat as tightly as i could...under the trench coat there was a skin toned body suit with a HUUUGE dick, like lower than my knees(i was a streaker for halloween this particular year) and then the families finally left and the party started but for about 45 minutes to an hour i was hiding a long dick inside of a trench coat that was waaay too short
I could be wronga,,,I could be rright.
cmelo

Post by cmelo »

shteev wrote:same answer i gave on facebook...

i went too early to a costume party shindig at a local pizza shop/bar. as i walked in, i saw a bunch of families eating dinner and instantly closed my trench coat as tightly as i could...under the trench coat there was a skin toned body suit with a HUUUGE dick, like lower than my knees(i was a streaker for halloween this particular year) and then the families finally left and the party started but for about 45 minutes to an hour i was hiding a long dick inside of a trench coat that was waaay too short
Stay away from my Little House on the Prairie childhood, dude.
shteev
Little Ghost

Post by shteev »

cmelo wrote:
shteev wrote:same answer i gave on facebook...

Stay away from my Little House on the Prairie childhood, dude.
THEY BOTH put the lotion on their skin!
I could be wronga,,,I could be rright.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

C3PO back in the 80s. This was when they made the plastic suit and the mask with the elastic string. I have a hard time remembering other costumes, but this one I remember because it was a real ball smoker of a plastic suit.

"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
HappyDad
Little Ghost

Post by HappyDad »

We didn't make Halloween in France when I was a kid and now it's still not a big thing. So during Halloween I was just myself (which is scary enough, I agree).
The french White Stripes | Third Mand Records | Raconteurs | Dead Weather board : Join the French Fun
--> JUST HERE
hambone
Little Bird

Post by hambone »

When I was in grade 5 I went to my school Halloween dance dressed as the Hamburgerler (sp?), the rarely scene McDonald's character. God knows what possessed me to want to dress as him, but I did, and my mother made me a killer replica costume. It did so much for my self esteem that I had the courage to ask the hot girl in grade 8 dressed as Peter Criss for a dance. She said yes!
nickboat
Little Ghost

Post by nickboat »

two words... Kenny F@¢#ing Powers!

wish I had a pic... probably better that I don't.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!
HUSTLE AND CUSS
gdm
Little Acorn

Post by gdm »

My favorite costume as a kid was when my cousin and i dressed up as a couple of Baseball Furies. You know from the Warriors movie. Terrorized the neighborhood that night. Good times.