Danger Limited Sound Recording Company

Get in on the ground floor...
Hamptonio
Little Ghost

Re: Danger Limited Sound Recording Company

Post by Hamptonio »

from July 31 on their facebook page:

Hey Everyone!! Danger Limited is going through a few changes and doing a bit of a much needed facelift. Please be patient with us while we sort all this out and get back up and running at full speed. Our website is currently down (thank you to a loyal fan and friend for informing us about this) but we will get a brand new, amazing one up shortly with a whole new store and many new items for you to purchase. Thank you for sticking with us during our slight slump here... we really do appreciate all of you and couldn't do it without you! And for fans of DWINL... three new podcasts on deck.... GET READY!!

That would explain the website being down, but it's been almost 2 months. i think people are patient, but if unresolved money is in the equation, that's a different beast.

Yo, Danger! Call upon the swirl for your needs.
I know tons of folks that can help with web design, Obliquitous or Hawke (too soon?) or I could design your Black Jesus sleeves (Moller could pose nude if you like), Jett could distribute the vinyl worldwide (during school hours as well as weekends), White Buffalo Woman and the many talented bands led by swirlers could cover some famous blues songs, Stiben could blog about the releases on his hit website DailyVinyl, JonnyH and I could post about it on SlyVinyl, The Radical Eclectic could do a special rain dance to help sales and the big wig swirlers with the deep pockets could help with the funding.

What the hell else do you need? Merch? Coldsoup can make you some beautiful slipmats, BluefordT can produce some outstanding stickers, JBHarris can create some exquisite glass Christmas ornaments with your logo and Kaber can do everything else.
Last edited by Hamptonio on Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
<JackWhite> Hamptonio: yes, and tell the lovely wife that i really love the pot pie recipe. i can't get enough LOL! anyway, let me know when you get that package of test pressings i sent you.
Jettkoral
Little People

Post by Jettkoral »

Hamptonio wrote:from July 31 on their facebook page:

Hey Everyone!! Danger Limited is going through a few changes and doing a bit of a much needed facelift. Please be patient with us while we sort all this out and get back up and running at full speed. Our website is currently down (thank you to a loyal fan and friend for informing us about this) but we will get a brand new, amazing one up shortly with a whole new store and many new items for you to purchase. Thank you for sticking with us during our slight slump here... we really do appreciate all of you and couldn't do it without you! And for fans of DWINL... three new podcasts on deck.... GET READY!!

that would explain the website being down, but it's been almost 2 months. i think people are patient, but if unresolved money is in the equation, that's a different beast.

Yo, Danger! Call upon the swirl for your needs.
I know tons of folks that can help with web design, Obliquitous or Hawke (too soon?) or I could design your Black Jesus sleeves (Moller could pose nude if you like), Jett could distribute the vinyl worldwide (during school hours as well as weekends), White Buffalo Woman and the many talented bands led by swirlers could cover some famous blues songs, Stiben could blog about the releases on his hit website DailyVinyl, JonnyH and I could post about it on SlyVinyl, The Radical Eclectic could do a special rain dance to help sales and the big wig swirlers with the deep pockets could help with the funding.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Jettkoral
Little People

Post by Jettkoral »

Well, a portion of that was hilarious. I'm sure many around here would be willing to help the cause.
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

They need to fulfill orders or refund the money on orders that have been placed long ago. FIRST - Then fix the website, etc. I love those guys but damn.
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
Moller72
Little Ghost

Post by Moller72 »

I'd pose nude in a heartbeat.
Jettkoral
Little People

Post by Jettkoral »

DLSRC says- Everything's ready to ship. Trying to take it tomorrow morning. Will send emails to everyone.
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

So where does that leave us on the nude Moller pics?
Hamptonio
Little Ghost

Post by Hamptonio »

love_islander wrote:So where does that leave us on the nude Moller pics?
we're currently workshopping some provocative poses that will be sure to ignite your loins.
let's just say that we're reinventing the term 'seven-inch' to something a big grander.
<JackWhite> Hamptonio: yes, and tell the lovely wife that i really love the pot pie recipe. i can't get enough LOL! anyway, let me know when you get that package of test pressings i sent you.
Obliquitous
Little Acorn

Post by Obliquitous »

I'm trying to hold in my laughter around family so I don't have to try and explain THIS^^^ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kali Durga - "For all you know, that guy might be a very cool person who just happens to look like your idea of an asshole."
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Hamptonio wrote:let's just say that we're reinventing the term 'seven-inch' to something a big grander.
Will I be able to play with it on my turntable?
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
stoutr
Little Ghost

Post by stoutr »

Kali Durga wrote:
Hamptonio wrote:let's just say that we're reinventing the term 'seven-inch' to something a big grander.
Will I be able to play with it on my turntable?
Man, someone needs to convert one of those old school Vegas rotating beds into a turntable bed.
I got that deep into variants once before with a collection, please shoot me if I go there again, it will drive you crazy I promise...
But nice stuff for sure.
Grim
Kaber
Little People

Post by Kaber »

Alabama Woody wrote:They need to fulfill orders or refund the money on orders that have been placed long ago. FIRST - Then fix the website, etc. I love those guys but damn.
My Danger Limited No 2 Black Jesus arrived today - with free staving chain cd and dls sticker.
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

I had asked Erica to send me a new sticker over a year ago. I had sold the car that had my only sticker on it and it sure does look cool so I wanted another. After about a year went by I hit her up on FB again and she said she would send me one and several months later I received them, two days ago. So they are not forgetting about anything, If they sent me 3 free DL stickers and 3 free henry and June stickers from me contacting them on the side over a year ago .... I'm sure they are filling the record orders.
I think someone oiled the machine. I hope they get busy and do a bunch of stuff. Like make a variant cover for Grim's version of Henry and June !!! I have really enjoyed what little contact I have had with these folks. I hope they do very well !
Forget what you see
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Ah, very good to hear that they're still alive and kickin'. I'm still holding out hope for Black Jesus #3 and beyond.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

Kali Durga wrote:Ah, very good to hear that they're still alive and kickin'. I'm still holding out hope for Black Jesus #3 and beyond.
Me too ! If you know who the artist are on the first two would you pm me ... I never heard if anyone figured it out or said who they are.
Forget what you see
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody