Nashville's Dead

Get in on the ground floor...
mojoryan
Little People

Re: nashvillesdead

Post by mojoryan »

JoseyWales wrote:225
where is everyone seeing their purchase number? 225? I got a confirmation email, but saw nothing resembling a number like that. :?:
"I might not be perfect but I'm me to the bone"~ Seasick Steve
...words to live by.
"This steepen guy grinds my gears."~stl_ben
imo, it's all a result of the modern record collectors association with commodity fetishism~dcmak5
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

mojoryan wrote:
where is everyone seeing their purchase number? 225? I got a confirmation email, but saw nothing resembling a number like that. :?:
it comes up on the nashvillesdead page when you return from purchase
mojoryan
Little People

Post by mojoryan »

love_islander wrote:
mojoryan wrote:
it comes up on the nashvillesdead page when you return from purchase
Shite. I didn't see it and when I went back, there was nothing. Oh well, I'm order # ??? :lol:
...words to live by.
imo, it's all a result of the modern record collectors association with commodity fetishism~dcmak5
lightschuh
Little Acorn

Post by lightschuh »

the only one i listened to was the paperhead and it sounded like a less tight version of (berrett) pink floyd. sounds awesome
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Post by 7th_son »

I've tried to buy these yesterday and today and it just won't direct me to paypal, gives an error. What up wit dat? Anyone have an email address for them?
mojoryan
Little People

Post by mojoryan »

7th_son wrote:I've tried to buy these yesterday and today and it just won't direct me to paypal, gives an error. What up wit dat? Anyone have an email address for them?
Try opening paypal in a different tab and logging in after you add them to your cart and go to "home," that should take care of ya. ;)
...words to live by.
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Post by 7th_son »

mojoryan wrote:
7th_son wrote:I've tried to buy these yesterday and today and it just won't direct me to paypal, gives an error. What up wit dat? Anyone have an email address for them?
Try opening paypal in a different tab and logging in after you add them to your cart and go to "home," that should take care of ya. ;)
Much obliged for the suggestion, unfortunately it didn't work. Wonder if it's an international shipping issue?

This is the error I get:
Unable to process payment. Please contact the merchant as the shipping address provided by the merchant is invalid, and the merchant has requested that your order must be shipped to that address.
mojoryan
Little People

Post by mojoryan »

7th_son wrote:
mojoryan wrote:
Much obliged for the suggestion, unfortunately it didn't work. Wonder if it's an international shipping issue?

This is the error I get:
Unable to process payment. Please contact the merchant as the shipping address provided by the merchant is invalid, and the merchant has requested that your order must be shipped to that address.
Well poo.
pm'd.
...words to live by.
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

sold out already?
mojoryan
Little People

Post by mojoryan »

love_islander wrote:sold out already?
Nope.
...words to live by.
Hamptonio
Little Ghost

Post by Hamptonio »

just got the useless eaters last night.
the design of these are really stellar.
"space city" is so catchy it's ridiculous. the vibe is similar to 'true confessions' by the undertones...which ain't a bad thing.
<JackWhite> Hamptonio: yes, and tell the lovely wife that i really love the pot pie recipe. i can't get enough LOL! anyway, let me know when you get that package of test pressings i sent you.
liverpool4life
Little Cream Soda

Post by liverpool4life »

Got both in Wednesday. they sound great. simple but good design on the sleeve. D.Watusi is up next according to the blog.
greginchains
Little Ghost

Post by greginchains »

liverpool4life wrote:Got both in Wednesday. they sound great. simple but good design on the sleeve. D.Watusi is up next according to the blog.
Definitely good stuff, looking forward to more!
I only wanted to be good enough, but I'm not.
NashvillesDead
Little Bird

Post by NashvillesDead »

Hey

Glad everyone's enjoying the singles! D. Watusi is the next single we'll be putting out [should be out in early March, but we'll have a more solid release date soon] If you want to check out a track from it, you can listen to it here: http://nashvillesdead.com/2011/01/20/lets-watusi/

Like last time, it'll be a run of 300 on standard black vinyl.
mojoryan
Little People

Post by mojoryan »

NashvillesDead wrote:Hey

Glad everyone's enjoying the singles! D. Watusi is the next single we'll be putting out [should be out in early March, but we'll have a more solid release date soon] If you want to check out a track from it, you can listen to it here: http://nashvillesdead.com/2011/01/20/lets-watusi/

Like last time, it'll be a run of 300 on standard black vinyl.
welcome aboard, ND!
...words to live by.