PugFaceRex
Little Ghost

Re: Nashville's Dead

Post by PugFaceRex »

Put me on the list also.
<BluefordT> jey pals i am,we is,fuckeres rerred up
<BluefordT> jhdb
-------------------------------------------------------
<Quizze> i didnt like pug asking jack if he would eat himself as a hot dog.... off color
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

I will trade Nashville Dead record/s for a Turbo Fruits Sativa Pot Butter 12" !!!!!!!!!!!! (preferably sealed) or cash money to buy one. PM if you can help.

Woody
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
Melon
Little Ghost

Post by Melon »

so how was it?
houses are full of things that gather dust
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Nashville's Dead

Post by Alabama Woody »

It's still going got the Oh Sees and Ty Segall left. D. Watusi and the Useless eaters rocked like a mofo!

Going to be a late night!

Woody
Forget what you see
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Nashville's Dead

Post by Alabama Woody »

Check out my face book page.
Search for.
Jeffrey Scott Harned
Forget what you see
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
weepel
Little Bird

Post by weepel »

wow. ty segall put on a shitshow at the end. incredible and fucked up at the same time.
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

Alabama Woody wrote:Check out my face book page.
Search for.
Jeffrey Scott Harned
This looks like a blast
PugFaceRex
Little Ghost

Post by PugFaceRex »

It was pretty awesome. but didn't make it past 12:30 when the Oh Sees started playing...
Nashville's Dead.... Y U NO END AT A DECENT TIME?
<BluefordT> jey pals i am,we is,fuckeres rerred up
<BluefordT> jhdb
-------------------------------------------------------
<Quizze> i didnt like pug asking jack if he would eat himself as a hot dog.... off color
dmdv1
Little Ghost

Post by dmdv1 »

PugFaceRex wrote:It was pretty awesome. but didn't make it past 12:30 when the Oh Sees started playing...
Nashville's Dead.... Y U NO END AT A DECENT TIME?
you bloody lightweight
Never trust a hippy
Hamptonio
Little Ghost

Post by Hamptonio »

weepel wrote:wow. ty segall put on a shitshow at the end. incredible and fucked up at the same time.
haha how so? details, man. details.
<JackWhite> Hamptonio: yes, and tell the lovely wife that i really love the pot pie recipe. i can't get enough LOL! anyway, let me know when you get that package of test pressings i sent you.
weepel
Little Bird

Post by weepel »

Hamptonio wrote:
weepel wrote:wow. ty segall put on a shitshow at the end. incredible and fucked up at the same time.
first off, ty was fuckin wrecked man. like 3/4 of the way through the set (about 2 am at this point) ty starts talking about personal issue with his mom and shit and the tone got pretty dark. the next song he went off the rails in the crowd, shit was crazy. eventually the band cut the song off and mikal walked the fuck off stage. at that point it seemed the like the band didn't want to keep going but they trucked through one more song sans mikal before he came back and they ended strong. 6th time i've seen ty segall in the last few years and i've never seen anything remotely close to that. despite all of the weird shit I will say ty and crew brought the fucking house down with "Caesar" and it was one the greatest live moment's i've ever experienced as a nashville native.
Hamptonio
Little Ghost

Post by Hamptonio »

weepel wrote:
Hamptonio wrote:
first off, ty was fuckin wrecked man. like 3/4 of the way through the set (about 2 am at this point) ty starts talking about personal issue with his mom and shit and the tone got pretty dark. the next song he went off the rails in the crowd, shit was crazy. eventually the band cut the song off and mikal walked the fuck off stage. at that point it seemed the like the band didn't want to keep going but they trucked through one more song sans mikal before he came back and they ended strong. 6th time i've seen ty segall in the last few years and i've never seen anything remotely close to that. despite all of the weird shit I will say ty and crew brought the fucking house down with "Caesar" and it was one the greatest live moment's i've ever experienced as a nashville native.
wow, sounds like a rollercoaster of a show. pure rock n roll!
welcome to the swirl, by the way. stick around. and tell me more stories.
<JackWhite> Hamptonio: yes, and tell the lovely wife that i really love the pot pie recipe. i can't get enough LOL! anyway, let me know when you get that package of test pressings i sent you.
cmelo

Post by cmelo »

weepel wrote:
Hamptonio wrote:
Whoa. This is making me wonder what tomorrow's Brooklyn show is gonna be like....
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Nashville's Dead

Post by Alabama Woody »

Man did not realize how good The Oh Sees are, got to purchase more of their stuff. TY was good in a "it's rock n roll, motherfuckers" kind of way!

I loved it. Useless Eaters and D Watusi are always good live.

Damn Pug, man up son. I saw the sun rise! :-). Looked for you later and you were gone. Thanks for the directions and saving me a parking spot ! And the trade and the coke!

Heard the show sold out! Congrats ND.
Forget what you see
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Nashville's Dead

Post by Alabama Woody »

I've got an extra D Watusi 12" from the show last night. $25 shipped in America, $35 over water. PM if interested, I have no extra 45's.
Forget what you see
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody